Request a flag!

Thobewill10

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if someone could hook me up with flag that looks something like the United Nations globe, except with a polar view of Kerbin, and with some sort of wings or something in place of the wreath that iss wrapped around the globe. I would like the color scheme to be a black background, and gold as all the lines. Thanks in a advance. :D

Wondering if someone could hook me up with flag that looks something like the United Nations globe, except with a polar view of Kerbin, and with some sort of wings or something in place of the wreath that iss wrapped around the globe. I would like the color scheme to be a black background, and gold as all the lines. Thanks in a advance. :D

1j0cg868xurxo7r2g.jpg

Firstly i am of the opinion you should recieve a medal for this.

Secondly i would like a UN light blue coloured helmet( in the shape of the Grossdeutchsland emblem, see link) on a background of a planet with rings(saturn like). The rings at an angle, the planet can be white or whatever colour you see fit. the overall background something dark blue or black.

Most appreciated.

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/21134784/grossdeutschland-helmet_tshirt

I would like to formally request a flag, if that would be okay. Here's what I had in mind:

I would like, please, for a flag that would have the words "HockeyTech" printed across the bottom of the flag. Over the letters, I was hoping for the planet Kerbin to be printed, but with the oceans being one shade of blue and the land being a shade of white. Across Kerbin, I would like for a hockey stick. If you don't mind, I would like the hockey stick to be outlined; just the shape of the stick with a line or two across the top (the handle) and a few more on the bottom (the blade). Surrounding everything, I would sorta like for a few stars printed here and there. And lastly, I would like for the backround to be the same color as the planet's oceans.

If someone could create this flag, it would make my day. I apologize if I sound greedy or rude with how my words came out, I'm not trying to be. Thanks in advance.

THP

P.S. If someone could show me how you guys create the flags, I would be happy to help out with making them. I've never really learned how to make flags, and I've been meaning to learn ever since 0.20 came out. Thanks again.

Edited by TheHockeyPlayer

1j0cg868xurxo7r2g.jpg

I was actually gonna ask for something kind of similar to this except in silver and with a little shuttle leaving the planet instead of wings, complete with K.S.A at the top and a caption at the bottom reading "Assaulting Kerbin's Aerospace Since 2011"

I'd have gave it a shot myself but I lack any form of artistic ability when it comes to drawing.

Firstly i am of the opinion you should recieve a medal for this.

Secondly i would like a UN light blue coloured helmet( in the shape of the Grossdeutchsland emblem, see link) on a background of a planet with rings(saturn like). The rings at an angle, the planet can be white or whatever colour you see fit. the overall background something dark blue or black.

Most appreciated.

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/21134784/grossdeutschland-helmet_tshirt

Request accepted.

I would like to formally request a flag, if that would be okay. Here's what I had in mind:

I would like, please, for a flag that would have the words "HockeyTech" printed across the bottom of the flag. Over the letters, I was hoping for the planet Kerbin to be printed, but with the oceans being one shade of blue and the land being a shade of white. Across Kerbin, I would like for a hockey stick. If you don't mind, I would like the hockey stick to be outlined; just the shape of the stick with a line or two across the top (the handle) and a few more on the bottom (the blade). Surrounding everything, I would sorta like for a few stars printed here and there. And lastly, I would like for the backround to be the same color as the planet's oceans.

If someone could create this flag, it would make my day. I apologize if I sound greedy or rude with how my words came out, I'm not trying to be. Thanks in advance.

THP

P.S. If someone could show me how you guys create the flags, I would be happy to help out with making them. I've never really learned how to make flags, and I've been meaning to learn ever since 0.20 came out. Thanks again.

Request accepted.

I was actually gonna ask for something kind of similar to this except in silver and with a little shuttle leaving the planet instead of wings, complete with K.S.A at the top and a caption at the bottom reading "Assaulting Kerbin's Aerospace Since 2011"

I'd have gave it a shot myself but I lack any form of artistic ability when it comes to drawing.

Request accepted. Just to be sure of what you want: the same polar view (or may be an equatorial view) of Kerbin in silver on a black background. You want a shuttle or a rocket could make it too? Just tell me what do you prefer.

Request accepted. Just to be sure of what you want: the same polar view (or may be an equatorial view) of Kerbin in silver on a black background. You want a shuttle or a rocket could make it too? Just tell me what do you prefer.

Wow thanks man, I'll go for an equatorial with a rocket if that's ok? And yeah silver on black please :)

Eleven your picture link is broken.

I thought something was weird, when I loaded this page back up the first time, it didn't show, but I just refreshed and it showed up...weird. Here is a better link, it's just a slightly larger version of my forum avatar:

D30UjV8.jpg

THP

I played around in photoshop for a few minutes - see if you like either of these. I know you said you wanted a plain blue background the color of the oceans, but I also included one with a nebula-kind-of-thing since I thought it looked good.

I've got the full resolution one as well if you want it, I just didn't put it here so it wouldn't take up space, so just pm me.

VV66KFil.jpg

jRoXoSZl.jpg

I played around in photoshop for a few minutes - see if you like either of these. I know you said you wanted a plain blue background the color of the oceans, but I also included one with a nebula-kind-of-thing since I thought it looked good.

I've got the full resolution one as well if you want it, I just didn't put it here so it wouldn't take up space, so just pm me.

-snip-

-snip-

Oh my good nelly.. That looks.. Amazing. I would pay you, but I don't have any money. Thanks a million, man!

You should make a tutorial on how you make flags. Like I mentioned before, I would gladly help with making them, but I don't know very well how. ;.;

Okay, I'm looking for something along the lines of this, but just the central part with a little bit of Kerbin.

Kill-splatter.png

Can you give me more details. What's do you call the "central part"? The road sing? the body with blood splach?

What do you mean by "a litle bit of Kerbin?

@Eleven: 9uuedy9e2rwa3nj2g.jpg

@Bluehelmet: jnp5nm8d99ksk7g2g.jpg

@chaos_forge: ai5vbxwxbokvz642g.jpg

@Kerbonautical: mv2mfopzr7wrx342g.jpg

Just tell me if it's ok.

Hi can somebody make me a flag that has a cartoon look

can it have kerbin, the british flag, the space shuttle and an orbit line that goes past

it would be much appreciated

I would do it myself only im not good with anything like this

Thanks

Rob

I'll have a go tonight.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.