Soviet Union Texture Pack

empiresco

...or should that be Kloviet Union?

This is my texture pack/reskin/whatever you want to call it, based on the iconography and colour-schemes of the Soviet Union. You can finally make a Sputnik rip-off!

Here are some pics:

2s94yrn.jpg

r01flx.jpg

f1l4g.jpg

qwzm74.jpg

It is made using the most recent experimental build (v0.11 x3), but should be compatible with the latest standard version.

Installation instructions are included in the ReadMe file.

Download from MediaFire here:

http://www./?on4ba0o4cautt4f

Thanks for checking this out, and please be constructive with any criticism, because this is my first reskin!

• 3 months later...

Nice necro.

(mods, that is the codeword for lock this thread)

it is his first post EVER so cut him some slack. Rather strange the op didn\'t make a soviet parachute. I\'ve had one for AGES!

I bet they explode like soviet ships though.

Welcome to the Forums!

Nice necro.

(mods, that is the codeword for lock this thread)

As a general rule, don\'t post in old threads. Whatever went on there tends to be irrelevant, unless there is a special case. This is not a special case.

Er... Yes, the thread is old, but it\'s also someone\'s project. A released file. If someone wants to post talking about said file, then I\'d think they can. Just because nobody else has in a while doesn\'t mean people may not still be interested in the contents of the thread. In this case the post was rather pointless, but still.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.