My Todo list

Nullspace250

So, i decided that doing a Todo list would make me remember the thing i need to do:

-1 Learn 2 dock

-2 continue Munbase

-3 Low solar orbit probe (LSOP)

-4 A return from any planet

-5 Do a ISS

-6 Visit Bop

And many other things. wish me luck thoing those!

EDIT: I went to averything except Bop, but only returned from Ike (Most things are probes)

Nice list. I plan on creating a "mothership" in orbit (well its just a big tank, a nuclear drive, a pod, and a lander) that I'm going to take to the Mun and land, then Minmus, land, then to the Mun again on a grand tour. Then I will leave the mothership in orbit around Kerbin and return the crew in the pod to their homes. So I can reuse the mothership when I want.

My next objective is landing somewhere other than Kerbin or the Mun.

Despite having played the game for over a month now, I've still never visited any other planet or moon. I have put a probe into an orbit that could possibly intersect three different planets though, but that was back on my 0.19 save.

My objective right now is to DRIVE to all the anomalies on the Mun. I've got a pretty stable mobile base (Currently 6 Kerbals in it) and she's usually cruising at 20m/s at 1x speed. I'll lock her in at 10-15m/s at 2x speed.

I haz me an iderz for a rover autopilot that'll drive me to a target I set, and STOP at the target. It'll adjust directions as we go as well. Just.. well... gotta learn C# and rip apart some other peoples code. ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.