I was mesisng with google translate.

Whirligig Girl

Original:

Eve is certainly the purplest object in the solar system. Its one of the larger, most visible objects, mainly because of its very, very purple tint.

It is considered by some to be an almost sister planet to Kerbin. Well, despite the purple, and the toxic atmosphere, and the extreme pressures and temperatures… Actually, it’s not very similar at all is it? Who are these people?

English to Spanish to Afrikaans to Romanian to Japanese to Latin to Russian to French to Thai to Swedish to Engrish:

Perhaps the solar system purplest Eve, he must have a very dark blue, especially as it is one of the largest objects seen.

He looked out the window of a nearby planet Kerbin younger audience, but the environment and harmful actions. But even if the pressure is too much is lost ... you want? Who are these people or not.

www.badtranslator.com is a nice tool for this thread, although it doesn't translate using google translate.

It has 3 translate engine options and it can be set to 43 (max) translation, 43 being back to English.

Here are 2 examples:

Original text: "the cow flew up"

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us: "Cows"

and

Original text:

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky. "

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"And twinkle,twinkle little century. I don't know who you are. This world is too big, Local job "

... ...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"And twinkle,twinkle little century. I don't know who you are. This world is too big, Local job "

I decided to test it, A modest 22 translations. I think you guys can guess the original:

"Is there a way to see this Joker to the thief. There was a lot of Confusion, I can die in peace. Business people drinking wine, plowmen dig the planet. I don't know what is the cost."

Translations to: (alternating with English) Vietnamese, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Spanish, Slovenian, Slovak, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Serbian, Russian, Estonian, Finnish, Romanian, Polish, German, Norwegian, Hebrew, Hungarian, Arabic.

The asteroid mod article translated English -> Spanish -> Dutch -> Swahili -> English.

The official second chance Topic mod Kerbal Program: Day asteroids! We have partnered with B612 base of this mod that will give a new four pieces, new attempts to make the contract.

Sentinel Infrared Telescope mimics the real world Sentinel missions planned and B612 Foundation, which plans to allocate 90% of large asteroids orbit the earth threatening another between 2018 and 2024. By the glare of the sun tough for telescopes on the ground to detect objects on the side of the world. Implementation of the telescope in the cycle of the sun in the vicinity of Venus and away from the sun back into the earth's axis, instead of covering the blind.

Its aim is to raise the profile of intent in the plan to deploy the telescope orbiting space Kerbal Eve entertainment. While the antenna and power supply between Eva and Kerbin aligned away from the sun, and on the surface, the telescope will begin to move outermost perimeter of the plot planets in the cone of vision of 200 ° to asteroids

I decided to test it, A modest 22 translations. I think you guys can guess the original:

"Is there a way to see this Joker to the thief. There was a lot of Confusion, I can die in peace. Business people drinking wine, plowmen dig the planet. I don't know what is the cost."

Translations to: (alternating with English) Vietnamese, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Spanish, Slovenian, Slovak, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Serbian, Russian, Estonian, Finnish, Romanian, Polish, German, Norwegian, Hebrew, Hungarian, Arabic.

That sounds like a tremendously garbled version of All Along The Watchtower.

These online translators have gotten slightly better over the years but are still a looong way from being trustworthy. My favourite to date is

The Grapes Of Wrath -> Furious Raisins.

Original:

We're aliens on Uranus. And I've gotta say, it's pretty cold today. Right now we're cuddling together to stay warm- I know it sounds really weird.But if you think about it, it's okay, because of the weather we live in every day. Even our voices become high-pitched from the helium in the atmosphere. Uranus is a bluish green because of all that methane gas. It's a blue ball of wonder, with stormy winds and lots of thunder. But a molten rocky core with trillions of diamonds or more, with a frozen and gassy surface.

Output:

We Uranyum foreigners inside. Man And today I need to Yehuda cold. Manhood we are, of course, there is no problem when weird.But, think about hot times we live in the bar with the sounds of Guni, chunky to stay together. Helium sharp voices of our atmosphere. Uranyum green chunky blue all this methane gas. The stormy wind and storm pounds, was a surprise, a blue ball. But the surface of a frozen and gaseous Diamond trilyon ill with more than a small stone door.

Jebus, what happened to my wonderful text

English-French-Spanish-Arabic-German-Russian-dutch-klingon-english

Original:

I - am a thoughtful guy. I think about a lotta things.

I - am a thoughtful guy. I think a lotta thoughts; about a lotta things.

I think about space and the vastness of it.

I think about cake and how much I love it.

I think about if Wal Mart is good or evil

I think tattoos are cool - on other people.

I think about the unexplored depths of the ocean

I think about the difference in ointment and lotion

I think about if-- I should wax my back.

I think a handful of nuts is healthy snack.

I - am a thoughtful guy.

Right now, I'm thinking about the millions of microorganisms living all over my body. It's like I'm a mother-ship. A 100% male mother-ship.

I think about how I could get on the local news

If I strolled into a McDonald's and stripped down nude

I think about a hot dog; while I'm eating it.

But then I pause 'cause I'm thinking about its ingredients.

I think about the first guy who ever shaved.

And how many times did he shave before the second guy caved?

I think about if a friend was choking on ice

"just be patient" would the best advice.

I think about that moment when I'm drifting off to sleep

and then my body jerks like I'm falling suddenly

I wonder if that's a defense mechanism for something,

like for when you're sleeping on a cliff or you're just top-bunking.

Sometimes I think how old guys like to whittle.

And how if I start now and just whittle a little.

my whittling skills will hone before I get old.

and I'll pwn all my friends at the retirement home.

I think of all the places that a penny has been.

like, seriously, think of all the places that a penny's been in.

It could-a been in the pocket of the President's suit.

but it's probably also been in some toddler's poop.

Cause little kids eat pennies like they're Flint-stone Vitamins

Accruing no interest while traveling inside of em.

Re-entering circulation might boost the economy

But I'd rather not pay with a penny that's performed a colonoscopy.

I think that our universe is really one of many.

With many parallel me's

stretching to infinity.

doing activities

similarly to me

yet, at the same time, done slightly differently.

and seemingly,

right now, they could be

thinking this - same thought as me.

Well, a similar thought but not the same thought exactly.

That's pretty deep.

I - am a thoughtful guy.

Right now, I'm thinking about the people who invented words...did they just look at stuff and say the first thing that came to their minds? And if so, how do you explain duffle-bag?

I think how do I know that you and me

see the same colors the same way when you and me see.

Is my red blue for you, or my green your green too?

Could it be true we see differing hues?

And say we do- then how would we discover this fact?

And even if we did, would there even be any impact?

I don't think this would affect us personally,

but I think it would have ripple effects through the interior design industry.

I think about if I was turned into an ant,

I'd want my loved ones to know, so I thought of a plan-

I'd gather twigs and leaves and write my name on the ground,

then I'd wait for my family and friends to crowd round

but now I'm thinkin'- that when they saw it

they'd think the human me wrote it and an ant was crawling on it

Then not realizing' the ant-me was really the real-me

In a strange twist of fate I think they'd probably kill me

I - am a thoughtful guy.

I - am a thoughtful guy.

And right now, I'm thinking about what if I was abducted by aliens while I had a really bad farmer's tan--the aliens might incorrectly conclude that our species was two-toned. That's exactly what I thought. And then somehow, through this error, my tan lines saved the human race. I like that thought. Yeah I think a lotta thoughts like that. Me too.

AFTER:

the people--I love thee. lotta stuff I think.

the people--I love thee. nay, that his theory of the things which caused lotta lotta.

space, size, and I think it is.

how much I love you, man umqu' cake.

I am the Prince's jester, that it was too wal mart--either good or bad,

cool tattoos other people--I think.

vehheh vichel of His, I am explore expend

ointment and lotion I think difference.

and then I think Back, I am of the fire.

nay, that it will cost him a handful nut snacks.

the people--I love thee.

Removing the writer I am, I was the Prince's jester, who is the engine life and microorganisms throughout the ghost million. like a mother. or 100 percent send.

nay, that there are indeed All I am News

when their Clothing, and mcdonalds came to Rob pleasure

I think I left the meat in hot to eat it.

but I have taken a break and therefore belonged to the constituents.

that one man, nay, I never shaved.

the second shave long before their delivery Type, how long time is?

. There His friend drowned ice.

"have patience ...." the value of advice.

nay, I will go to Sleep when he died,

then shoot the body fell, and suddenly the

This is a man so protective mechanism be talking something

How is it not light Sleep slope, or simply Sleep.

How often are you guys but it will be cut down, I.

all start, and now, and that only a bit.

score's skills to infect thus bound to your answer.

but then my friend dies all the nursing home.

I have him in me all the pennies.

It may be, seriously, in all he penny.

"only the State suit case nehqu'.

but the management, perhaps the children.

It seems all of the flint cents of vitamins Eat your young child

the day is full of eels during His accrue or inward.

Enter, perhaps economy stimulated circulatory system

but Moon dime colonoscopy will pay for everything.

one that he seems to become the universe.

I am many similarities

ad infinitum.

activity

and

but the same time I saw a difference between himself and bit it.

many

in his face thin,

I think the same thoughts with me,.

well, but the thoughts of my face the same theory.

Cannot light for you.

the people--I love thee.

Removing the writer who is the people, not the Prince's jester, invent words. I see the things and the things they said brain? and how, perhaps, to his resolution, duffel?

I know, I have found

He saw the same colors the same way, and when you see me.

This is the man you are, I am Red, green or shore leave?

It is true that I can--that different colors?

We are what we are, how we can?

and even there, we and the Players?

It lies among considerations beyond our depth to us personally, he and snakes.

but the domino Players across has designed its industry.

I think maybe to you, but may not be patient

what he Thought the family of the plan I want to know

engrave your name off, branches, with the field,

I hope so, and a friend of the family, do what you think you have viewers

but when--no.

Ant. qavit, the people it ever crawling

No, even, "but may not be patient, I am real?

a strange twist in fate, then we would dare to Kill me,

the people--I love thee.

the people--I love thee.

so, I then kidnap him when you are ready to fight, the foreign name, poor farmer, perhaps, become foreign--conclude denial I think selfish and unnatural. I think this is exactly what you think. those who make a mistake, a case of the Human Race is tan; This is the idea I love thee. Yes, I think that lotta. me too.

the other reads: rhett and link the man--thougtful lyrics |

Music video:

NOTE: SOME THINGS MAY STILL BE IN KLINGON OR SOMETHING

Perhaps not part of the game, but another fun thing you could do with Translate is take a few paragraphs from lipsum.com and feed them through Translate:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Each malesuada arrows across the country. Manufacturing deductible members of chili. Nullam dolor bow, sollicitudin semper in convenience, please a cotton. Dui adipiscing elit Proin dapibus television, sit amet elit eu vehicles. Until they put the refrigerator. Quisque tristique mass now, or versatile, and very targeted turpis. Clinical some tomato cartoon. In no single which, consequat accumsan now in being, the television propaganda. It was only at the ends of the ultrices sit amet Pellentesque I do not free have a password. Sed sed diam eget urna pellentesque the Moors, or the ends of the laughter.

Unfortunately, at least here in therapy. Congue film is clinical. Tomorrow leo quis, arrows Mauris in soccer, fringilla bananas as possible. Aliquam magna dui, venenatis and need now, the members of was real estate. For a person to the author of a great real estate sit amet lorem. Duis laoreet lorem et accumsan the gate. This is an interesting hendrerit felis, this is accomplished eros.

It seems to have different results for every language. It's as if Google Translate is core-dumping all of its phrases gathered from crawling the Web for that specific language. For example, you see a lot of "leave a comment" or "clinical" which reflects the massive amount of sites that are blogs and pharma spam.

Edited by longbyte1

Cephalopods (call / sÉ›fÉ™ləˌpÉ’d /) is any member of the class of mollusks Cephalopoda (multiple κεÆαλÃŒÀοδα Greek (kephalópoda), "head-foot"). The amounts described [Word removed in case it was bad|Not done by Google Translate]

I ran that through 8 times at random.

- - - Updated - - -

It didn't work. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

why not take a screenshot afterall. en>tagalog

why not take a screen shot after all. en>tagalog

why not take an image shot after all. en>tagalog

bakit hindi kumuha lamang ng isang imahe makunan pagkatapos ng lahat. ; ) tagalog>en

( ⌠⌡: conceptual splitting {mostly} // ∆.t // ∑.âˆÂ: local history[ies] & habit = ∂.§ ♯ &‰Ã£)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 2 weeks later...

no one is allowed 2 nevereverever'xxx to let this trhead dead from the front page is that clear once and for all ?i? ; )

xiTwlPT.png

it's réasúnta simple, do so ; and whatever the wwway consider yourself as simply canceled from his 鳥 ; ) - R. K. -

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

The Original: STS-107 was the 113th flight of the Space Shuttle program, and the disastrous final flight of Space Shuttle Columbia. The mission launched from Kennedy Space Center in Florida on 16 January 2003, and during its 16 days in orbitconducted a multitude of international scientific experiments.[1]The seven-members of the crew were killed on 1 February when Columbia disintegrated during reentry into the atmosphere. The Columbia Accident Investigation Board determined the failure was caused by a piece of foam that broke off during launch and damaged the thermal protection system (reinforced carbon-carbon panels and thermal protection tiles) on the leading edge of the orbiter's left wing. During re-entry the damaged wing slowly overheated and came apart, eventually leading to loss of control and disintegration of the vehicle.

After translating from english - russian - german - thai - english: STS-107 Space Shuttle 113 Flugprogramm war dead and dying. katastrophalen Letzten Flug des Space Shuttle Kolumbiya.Missiya. Vom Kennedy Space Center, Florida, January 16, 2003 in für 16 Tage und Leben gerufen verbrachte er in der Umlaufbahn Eine Reihe von Internationalen wissenschaftlichen Experimenten [1].

Die siebenköpfige Besatzung 1 à¸Âุมภาพันธ์ verloren, the Columbia zerfiel während des Wiedereintritts in atmosferu.Kolumbiya Unfalluntersuchungsstelle bestimmt der Fehler durch ein Stück Schaum, Der Spiegel start währendWärmeschutzsystem (verstärkte Kohlenstoff-Kohlenstoff-Platten. Wärme und branches and beschädigt verursacht Schutz Fliesen) der Spitze des Linken Flügels spider in Aerospace Mecklenburg Vorkommen beschädigtenFlügel Langsam überhitzt und kam heraus a schließlich zum Kollaps Verlust und der der Kontrolle Fahrzeugs.

Note: look at the bolded word. So very Kerbal

Here are this weeks' devnotes :wink: English > German > Icelandic > Latin > Creole > English

Brilliant stuff.

Felipe (Harvester)

This is parallel to a stranger, all the things that were on the top, more days of the week, most of all the work that they used to be. UI works well, but could have been, however, much more complex than prove misleading. Well, now the course of the game is almost always what is best unit 5 is vocal sound signifying a whole month, or had, when we measure and could not do as much as they proceed, as some have the ruins of a large

End, for the most part of the body is decorated by one of those riding the pipe To this day we depend on it. It will be very likely to be built until we have sealed the servants of God, who I hope, not only from a distance.

All in all, a week of the most interesting, but a particular place in a loud crack, fall on us, that if a few months ago.

Mike (mu)

Stress is not available devnotes week.

Marco (Samssonart)

Very different weeks of the license agreement PS4 SDK simple sorting and working with children would be exposed in the trial, Ted replay our return to work.

On one side of the board in a more well-known large Remo is doing and what we are in our office, we had a provision calling, but the tables of his back terrifying for me, make me wrong.

Daniel (danRosas)

I was in the void that the work of recent days. All right. Experience some shaders. Got a relieved with a little help: a Marco held it. Here we show our souls are uplifted and local movements. Everything seems cool now! This is why Kerb complete Kerbs, shouting to be specific. Some rockets land here. When I completed.

Jim (Romfara)

This week was the work of staff integration Knowledge Base. As it turns out six principles 5 place, as I wrote above extremes are furbished excel, which is 4, and 6 I wrote. To achieve this, the external knowledge base KB, and I wrote Apps-control in a way that not only on the order, and in the end, but it can be the subject of AppLauncher minimums.

Max (MAXMaps)

Refurbished Office Add a new place still needs to be perfected, and so look a little boring and sterile as an ornament which he can not, but I'm not sure we can throw in some of Kerbala confidence. Home Andrea Kasper is absolutely fantastic and it's many things to do a piece of data.

Ted (Ted)

Ted is currently on vacation, get a dose of sun per year, and his feet .blistering excursions.

Kasper (KasperVld)

Not long after the end of the seven referring. Mostly I helped start, Andrea, and as a man battling some banners and YouTubers get XP operating correctly when encountered some problems, especially after upgrading Windows 10 driver changes.

Do not forget that in the coming weeks starting at 3 KPE. These things will twitch personality and live events Harvey HOCgaming YouTube and many others are trying to raise money for charity: water Rover from Duna to go to the North Pole and the Antarctic pole. The results of not more than $ 30,000 in the last two cases, the supply of clean water to the people. Ingredients do not have access to more than basic information, and comparison instructions are available on .http: //tiny.cc/KPE-3

Andrea (Badie)

This is the first week, I wander is manager for the community of XP. Magnoque Kasper to meet people, I am grateful that we are so patient. Home surprised everyone.

This week, I will try to learn a few XP, I felt better than I looked Scott Manley I am sad because they were very interested in the course but I hope they can help me.

Edited by kreutzkevic

• 2 months later...

English->Arabic->Khmer->Ukrainian->Tajik->Welsh->Portuguese->Sinhala->Indonesian->Maltese->Afrikaans->Urdu->Turkish->English.

"Tusk, game and meat, oil, skin, bone, teeth and the Arctic, many local people have a very important role. 19th and early 20th century, large-scale hunting and fur, meat, bone and ivory, ivory murder. Ivory strong demographic Arctic Sea. Although the rest of the population, low level of competition"

Original: "The walrus has played a prominent role in the cultures of many indigenous Arctic peoples, who have hunted the walrus for its meat, fat, skin, tusks, and bone. During the 19th century and the early 20th century, walruses were widely hunted and killed for their blubber, walrus ivory, and meat. The population of walruses dropped rapidly all around the Arctic region. Their population has rebounded somewhat since then, though the populations of Atlantic and Laptev walruses remain fragmented and at low levels compared with the time before human interference."

• 2 weeks later...
Selon le procureur de la république du "côté police 5.000 munitions ont été tirées"

[U]fr-en ...[/U]

According to the prosecutor of " Police side 5,000 munitions were fired "

[U]... marathe-en[/U]

या वकील मते, " पोलीस बाजूला 5000 रक्षण उडाला होते "
( Yā vakīla matē, " pōlīsa bājūlā 5000 rakṣaṇa uḍālā hōtē" )

According to the lawyer , " was fired on the police to protect 5000 "

First paragraph of the Wikipedia article for the Focke-Wulf 190, translated from English to Latin to German to French to Italian to English again. Enjoy...

[COLOR=#212121][FONT=Roboto-Regular]Focke Wulf The Re - 190 Strangler (English: Shrike ) has developed a venue - German fighter plane engine , single by Kurt Tank in 1930 and during World War II . Besides the well- known counterpart , the Messerschmitt Bf 109 , 190 but the backbone of the Luftwaffe fighter force was ( rifles ) . Double - radial engine BMW 801 , the main versions FW operating permits loads of more than 190 candidates to collect 109 , which is used as fighters , fighter - bomber , modesty and attack aircraft , night fighter at lower levels .[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...

Another Wikipedia article. Apollo 13.

Original:

Apollo 13 was the seventh manned mission in the American Apollo space program and the third intended to land on the Moon. The craft was launched on April 11, 1970, at 13:13 CST from the Kennedy Space Center, Florida, but the lunar landing was aborted after an oxygen tank exploded two days later, crippling the Service Module (SM) upon which the Command Module (CM) depended. Despite great hardship caused by limited power, loss of cabin heat, shortage of potable water, and the critical need to jury-rig the carbon dioxide removal system, the crew returned safely to Earth on April 17.

After translation:

Apollo 13 Apollo space program in the United States Seventh manned missions, and are looking for the third moon. After the launch of the car in the April 11, 1970, from the Kennedy Space Center, Florida, 13:13 CST, but was aborted after an oxygen tank explosion two days to the moon, and to disable the server (SM) at its command module (CM) station. Although brownouts caused by cabin fever, lack of drinking water, as well as the urgent need to jury rig the carbon dioxide removal system great loss difficulties, the crew returned safely to Earth on April 17.

What made my day was this.

"Although brownouts caused by cabin fever, lack of drinking water, as well as the urgent need to jury rig the carbon dioxide removal system great loss difficulties, the crew returned safely to Earth on April 17."

How could you survive without water? Also, "are looking for the third moon" Is there a third moon? And rockets have been replaced by cars? "After the launch of the car in the April 11, 1970"

This is the result of translating the Space Launch System Wikipedia article 14 times (English >  Arabic > Chinese > French > German > Greek > Hebrew > Italian > Japanese > Korean > Latin > Russian > Spanish > Zulu > English):

Time Operating System (SLS) heavy launcher transfer takes courage from the words of NASA approved in the US to develop. So, it is not the star of the program and destroyed the shuttle back. Council Ares 1 and Ares 5 rocket in 2010. The right Constellation Program, NASA managers approved March 2 and 4 of therapy, which can be used in a dish. SLS is the largest in the world like a car Saturn 5 rocket to 20%

SLS encourages version of the more powerful launcher. The original version of Figure 1 (b) Raising increased by 70 tons orbit (LEO) exploration blocks and started up the weight of the evidence. Plans to increase the capacity of more than 1.3 M'tonot utilities to meet Leon 2 Advanced vehicle transponder is an important conference. These SLS improve the mouth of the astronaut Leo and the quality and variety of devices 1B and 2 January 21 crew of the rocket near the asteroid mission SLS study Mars moon orbit to study the activities of the security Orion ISS team Advertising Depending on the need. Free advertising SLS is used in the treatment of NASA Kennedy in Florida.

US missiles update the estimated cost of the development plan for SLS and $ 1.8 billion in 2017, $ $ SLS 10 billion 6 billion to $ versatile vehicle manned Orion and NASA announced in April 2011 a joint resolution between the Kennedy Center to start this type of installation.

Pretty funny am I right? Also, here's the original article:

The Space Launch System (SLS) is an American Space Shuttle-derived heavy expendable launch vehicle being designed by NASA. It follows the cancellation of the Constellation program, and is to replace the retired Space Shuttle. The NASA Authorization Act of 2010 envisions the transformation of the Constellation program's Ares I and Ares V vehicle designs into a single launch vehicle usable for both crew and cargo, similar to the Ares IV. SLS will be the world's most powerful rocket with 20% more thrust than Saturn V and a comparable payload capacity.[9][10][11]

The SLS launch vehicle is to be upgraded over time with more powerful versions. Its initial Block 1 version is to lift a payload of 70 metric tons to low Earth orbit (LEO), which will be increased with the debut of Block 1B and the Exploration Upper Stage.[12]Block 2 will replace the initial Shuttle-derived boosters with advanced boosters and is planned to have a LEO capability of more than 130 metric tons to meet the congressional requirement.[13] These upgrades will allow the SLS to lift astronauts and hardware to various beyond-LEO destinations: on a circumlunar trajectory as part of Exploration Mission 1 with Block 1, to a near-Earth asteroid in Exploration Mission 2 with Block 1B, and to Mars with Block 2. The SLS will launch the Orion Crew and Service Module and may support trips to the International Space Station if necessary. SLS will use the ground operations and launch facilities at NASA's Kennedy Space Center, Florida.

During the joint Senate-NASA presentation in September 2011, it was stated that the SLS program has a projected development cost of $18 billion through 2017, with $10 billion for the SLS rocket, $6 billion for the Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle and $2 billion for upgrades to the launch pad and other facilities at Kennedy Space Center.[14][15]

As I did exactly 1 year ago, I will do a verse of a Christmas song.

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, 
Right down Santa Claus lane
Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer
Pullin' on the reins
Bells are ringin', children singin'
All is merry and bright
Hang your stockings and say your prayers
'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight! 

English, Hebrew, Finnish, Bulgarian, Somali, Khmer, Urdu, Sudanese, Somali, English...

Here is a Santa Claus , here comes Santa Claus ,
Right down Santa Claus Lane
Fox and deer Litznocl
Msocbmoscot
There is a phone , and the Minister of Children
Alizobhir all
Prayer Liverpool Slcolhgid
Because Santa comes at night !

• 2 months later...

KSP Launch Window Planner by alexmoon

1. Select the celestial body you will be departing from.
  2. Enter the altitude of your parking orbit around that body. This is assumed to be a circular, equatorial orbit.
  3. Select the celestial body you wish to travel to.
  4. Enter the altitude of the orbit you wish to establish around your destination body. You may check the "No insertion burn" checkbox instead if you intend to perform a fly-by or aerobraking maneuver.
  5. Enter the earliest departure date to include in the plot. Generally this should be your current game time, which you can find in the tracking station in the game.
  6. Click the "Plot it!" button. After a few seconds a plot will appear showing how much Δv is required to reach your destination for different departure dates and times of flight. Click on any point on this plot to see full details of the selected transfer.

EN-JP-ZH-VT-EN

1. Select your departure from the celestial bodies.
    Around its body, and enter the height of your parking orbit. Assuming circular equatorial orbit.
    You can select the object you want to go.
    They will enter the height of the orbit of the body you want to be around the previous establishment. If you intend to fly - pneumatic brake and the engine is running, you can check the "Unplugged do not burn" rather than boxes.
    Please enter your earliest start date to be included in the plot. Generally, it must be that you have some time, monitoring stations of the game, you can find it in your in-game.
    Button, then click on the "conspiracy of it!." After a few seconds, the plot, ΔV will be different to reach the destination of the flight departure date, and displays the time required. To see more of the transmission is selected, click on any point of the earth.

• 2 months later...

en/chineese/pachtô

1 - the fart is weak in that one

2 - 屁是在那一个较弱

3 - Fart چې یو کمزوری دی.

(i told you it was weak in that one xDr and so on require an ace pitch as patch oh !i! i!i xDr ((well patcho people don't fart it seem xDr .. weird xDr )) )

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.