Kerbals meet Humans

ninjakids

Jeb, Bill, and Bob were stuck in orbit around Kerbol with no fuel left. Many ships were sent to rescue them, but all missions failed.

"Bob, this is your fault," said Bill, "you're the one who wanted to go to Duna!"

"BILL! WHAT THE HECK DUDE!" Yelled Bob. "I never wanted to even leave Kerbin. You know, after we crashed our ship on Lay-" Bob was interrupted by Jeb slapping him and Bill in the face. Bob punched Jeb back then Bill attacked Bob and it was a all out 3-Kerbal war of best friends. They were trapped in this space station in the wrong orbit for 10 days. Every since Jeb invented the Warp Engine, they could get to Jool in a few days.

A few minutes later, after they stopped fighting, they were laying around the pod, wore out. But then out of nowhere...

BOOM

The friends got up, wide eyed. They thought that maybe rescue had arrived. Jeb opened the airlock and saw a wrecked ship, but it wasn't a Kerbal ship.

"Bob, Bill, come see this..." Said Jeb, calling out to them, who were packing there stuff, getting ready to leave.

And when they arrived

the hatched open slowly...

TO BE CONTINUED

Kerbals meet Humans - PART 2

Some creature steps out of the strange pod. It has a Kerbaloid resemblance, but taller. The creature looked down at its wrist, mumbling something. This whole time the crew look on with their jaws dropped.

"Finally, the universal translator is ready... now, who.. are you?" Says the creature.

"I'm Jeb... Jeb... Jebediah Kerman Smith from the planet Kerbin of the Kerbol system."

"My name is Bill Kerman Johnson."

"And lastly, my name is Bob Kerman Miller, and uh... you should really know that Jeb over here loves explosions and will smile even in the face of death. Our race is called the Kerbal."

The creature looked at the trio, then spoke up. "I am a human, from the planet Earth in the Sol System. My name is Lewis Jackson. If you look behind your ship you'll see my mothership, Olympus."

The crew went to EVA mode and looked around the ship to see a massive ship.

"Mother of Krod..." said Jeb looking at this ship, that he thought was at least over the size of Pol.

"What's Krod?" asked Lewis.

"Oh, it's the Father of all gods in the Kerbal religion, Kerlios." Said Jeb. "But, uh can you help us get home?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Interesting story, but you should really read into your writings. Your descriptions are vague (there are some good ones), and it's pretty short per chapter - other wise, i think this is great.

Interesting story, but you should really read into your writings. Your descriptions are vague (there are some good ones), and it's pretty short per chapter - other wise, i think this is great.

Agreed, the part where the Kerbals go on EVA mode sounds vague, maybe it could've been like: "The trio strapped on their EVA suits and cautiously opened the hatch following the human, not knowing what they would find outside."

and then everyone died the end!:confused:

Kerbals meet Humans - Part 3

Jeb, Bill, and Bob climbed aboard a small pod following Lewis. As they slowly entered through the airlock, Lewis described how they would not be able breath Oxygen, before Jeb already had his helmet off and was sitting back in one of the chairs eating a sandwich.

“Uh… Never mind. Guess Kebins can breathe oxygen.†said Lewis.

“Kerbals†Said Jeb in reply.

“Yeah, the planet is KerbIN, the star is KerbOL, and the race is KerbAL.†Continued Bob.

“Sorry, Sorry. Anyways, can you tell me about your system?†Lewis replied.

“Yeah, take this paper. I take it everywhere. It describes all of the planets, moons, and dwarf planets in the Kerbol system.†said Bill, handing him a very long piece of paper.

“Huh, we put our orbital base around ‘Duna’… We did think we saw an asteroid. But it didn’t turn up on our sensors… Ike seems like a problem… huh, we are heading to The Orbital Station n-“

BOOM!

Jeb, Bill, and Bob were knocked out. Jeb crawled out of the wreckage with blurry vision. He saw flaming debris lying around. He kept crawling as his light faded away… he was losing oxygen… he turned on his back and faced the dark sky. Up in the air he saw the Kraken devastating the human mother ship. Fire rained from the sky as human fighter ships attacked the Kraken. He layed down on Ike knowing he is going to die. His vision went to black was a metal wing from a fighter fell on top of him.

A black figure walked above him.

“Goodnight, Jeb…â€Â

• 2 months later...

Now, after a long time, I found this thread, and wrote a Act 2! Well, the first part. From now on, it will be first person from Jeb.

Act 2

Invasion

I woke up and looked around. I was in a small room, with a window and a door. Outside the window I saw Duna, Kerbals and Humans fighting. “Are we at war with the humans?†I asked myself, not expecting an answer. “Yep.†I turned around and saw a bloody kerbal lying on the ground. “Bill? Is that you? What happened?†I asked back. “Well, Jeb. While we were heading there, they starting attacking us, and we attacked back. The reason we crashed wasn’t an accident, that human planned it. So, we started a war. They took us here and tourtured me until I gave them info about where KSC is. Good thing all of our stuff is underground huh? I still haven’t told them. I thought you were dead. It’s been 3 months.†I sat on the floor and listened to his story then went all wide-eyed. “You been tourtured for 3 WHOLE MONTHS!?†I shouted at him. He smiled and said “Well, could have been any amount of time. I lost track of time a long time ago, with Duna being farther out and all. I’ve been coming up with an escape plan, but I need you. Bill is in a coma. They took him away and I don’t know where he is. He couldn’t handle the torture.†“Why do you need me?†“I’m getting tired of these questions, but you need to be a distraction.†Also, you said you could make an SRB out of stuff in a jail cell, as long as its on Duna.†“I said that 30 years ago, when all we did was strap seats in a tin can and put it on a rocket. I was silly, and still am, but now that I know that Duna isn’t made out of rocket fuel, it can’t be done.†Bill looked up and started to laugh. “Well, the sand is here is partially flammable, so if we have enough, we could, possibly, compress it and put it in this pipe.†He held up a rough pipe and a picece of wood. “Then light it with the wood, and if you made it correctly, it should fly. I already collected a huge pile from the little holes in the floor where sand blows in, so I have a lot already. Now I need you assemble it. I looked at the sand, and took the pipe from his hand. He looked at me shook his head and said, “Oh classic Jeb,†and passed out. About 8 hours later I was done, and woke up Bill. “Uhhhggg, did you finish yet?†“Yep, and nearly starving to death, when do you get food?†“They only feed you once every 2 days, just so you don’t die. Fire up the SRB! Point it at the door, we could break it down.†I pointed it at the door, it hit it broke it, and then it bounced off down the hall and broke a window, causing the jail the begin to depressurize. Sirens blared and we were flung out the door, but we grabbed onto a corner. Bill looked at me and said, well, more like shouted over the rushing air, as a guard flew by us and out the winow to his death, if humans breathed Zoxygen like we do, “Well, I guess your rocketery is OUT THE WINDOW!†I looked at him and frowned. “ SHUT UP BILL! WE ARE ABOUT TO BE SUCKED OUT ONTO DUNA WITH NO SUIT AND DIE, AND YOU MAKE A PU-“ I was silenced when a large folding chair hit me in the face and sent me flying close to the window when I saw a button, and I started to run out of air, about time huh? I fell on the floor along with other items, and realized that all the air was sucked out of the window, as I started to black out, I saw that the button said, “emergency repressurization and oxygen†I quickly pressed it and hoped that whatever oxygen was, it was the same as Zoxygen. Then I though, as started to black out while hereing the sound of air blasting, why would there be sign with Kerbish on it? This is a human base, there should be English on it! Looks like we have some tradtiors…

Act 2 Part 2 coming soon, probolly.

well, sincerely im a little disapointed...

First i thought it was some kind of "Deep thinkin space odissey", you know, like the arthur c. Clarke work's 2010: Odyssey Two...

Something about the old human dream of explore the universe trying to answer the old question: "are we alone in the universe?"

you know, I aways saw the kerbal as a reflect of our child dreams... our curiosity about the stars and our fascination on Fireworks and explosions... just see how they resemble us.

now... imagine a scenery were the kerbals somehow found the probe pioneer 11 what kind of thing would dream of them? About us, about you and me

how can be these "humans". we are so diferent at all?

like the reflections of Sagan "Pale blue dot"

Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot:_A_Vision_of_the_Human_Future_in_Space

something dizzy but profound about ourselves.... More that Deep space... deep in our human adventure spirit!

well lets give it a try, i will go on following the thread

well, sincerely im a little disapointed...

First i thought it was some kind of "Deep thinkin space odissey", you know, like the arthur c. Clarke work's 2010: Odyssey Two...

Something about the old human dream of explore the universe trying to answer the old question: "are we alone in the universe?"

you know, I aways saw the kerbal as a reflect of our child dreams... our curiosity about the stars and our fascination on Fireworks and explosions... just see how they resemble us.

now... imagine a scenery were the kerbals somehow found the probe pioneer 11 what kind of thing would dream of them? About us, about you and me

how can be these "humans". we are so diferent at all?

like the reflections of Sagan "Pale blue dot"

Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot:_A_Vision_of_the_Human_Future_in_Space

something dizzy but profound about ourselves.... More that Deep space... deep in our human adventure spirit!

well lets give it a try, i will go on following the thread

Yeah, it will get better, I made this in a few mintues while rushing.

Just saw this, nice job so far. Bit confusing who's talking. I suggest you press enter (Or return or whatever the key is), make a new line, and then write what the next person says. If my words don't explain, go to my story, Space, we're the only one's in it, right?

(http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/45918-Space-We-re-the-only-ones-in-it-right)

Oh and how do I make a link in a word or a set of words?

Yeah, it will get better, I made this in a few mintues while rushing.

Oh, i do not mean its not funny to read (a bit confusing but i know you wiil get experience on this writing thing), hehe.

I gonna follow the tread, ^^

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.