United Launch Alliance

BlazingAngel665

• 2 weeks later...

Image. of the launch of the Jool probe (for jool) used an atlas 531. One of the hairiest launches i have ever done, the LV was so wobbly i thought the payload would fall off, but it didn't.

Will the delta be finished in time for EFT-1?

Image:TOVrl2b.png

Edited by DarthVader

• 4 weeks later...
IIRC, clueless modeler had everything textured and ready, just needed to get them into unity and in game but ran out of time. see post #168.

There are far more problems with this than simple unity importation. The UV maps were not importing properly (probably my fault) and it was causing Unity business. Un-textured parts work fine for the Delta though, I pulled the stats off my old remake of the Delta IV. If someone wants to tell me what I did to create a black and purple Rocket out of Clueless' gorgeous textures I would finish that up.

(snip)

There's some confusion on the items I've taken a look at and I've told BlazingAngel one fix for the images not working in Unity.

Edited by shadowsutekh
no 10 char posts

• 1 month later...

Internship is ending... Might have a bit more time to devote to this.

I make no promises, but, I'll see what I can do.

One of the benefits of working at Pratt was that I got to do an awful lot of 3d-design/drafting work. Might be able to translate some of that to KSP.

But, let's not read to far into this, I'm also going to college, and moving into a new house, and trying to keep a wife happy. So, we'll see what I can do!

• 1 month later...
Seeing that this kinda died. Are there any other ULA parts out there?

Hopefully someone will pop out a great looking Atlas V with todays announcement of the winners of the

commercial crew development. While their at it, a great CST-100 would be well appreciated, loved,

and probably tipped if they asked!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Slap up a donate button, would gladly help ya with your "time" to get a Delta II this detailed into the game!

Working on the vernier engines now! Here's another teaser!

http://i.imgur.com/Y69vntI.png

Finding images of these, and the second stage is proving challenging. If anyone wants to send me links to good pictures, shoot me a PM!

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.