[0.90] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.19.3

sirkut

I cant get it to work eaven when i remove the toolbar. All objects are loading and i can build something with it but i have no servo control window when i start the flight. Already tried to run the mod on a clean installation (does not work). Please path this awesome mod that i need :)

The current version of robotics does not work with .23.5. If you are using .23.0 then it should work as its own standalone thing. If it's not showing up in toolbar, take it to the toolbar thread.

Sorry guys, I'll talk to Sirkut and see if he has figured anything out, I've had a few people contact me via email and ask for a fixed version, and if I had one I'd give it to you. Like all updates we have to go through a small adjustment stage when there is no preview from Squad or information on what they are going to change with the system - so everytime an update comes out, you cross your fingers, legs, gonads and anything else and hope they didn't change something that will break your mod or plugin, but majority of the time it does and that's just the downside of developing things for something that is still in development itself :)

Hopefully we will all have our servo's swinging again soon!

While I do experiment on mods on my laptop, my desktop still runs 0.23 in wait for IR.

Asteroids are cool, and cant wait for fixes, but given my fleet is 90% microwave and dependent on the rotators, servos, and pistons, I will gladly wait as well :-)

I have a terrible issue which is preventing me from using IR.

I launched a mobile lab station up to Kerbin orbit. It was destined to go to Minmus.

It has 2x 2 truss pieces long arms, on which there 4 Gigantor solar panels.

The moment I touch the controls, no matter if SAS, RCS or anything is on or off - the whole thing starts oscillating from the panels, until the whole thing is shaking out of control. From this point only a load fixes it.

Phantom forces yay...

Nothing in the debug log.

I am uploading a video to youtube now, will post it here later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6JHO_lW2g&feature=youtu.be

ive had this Happen to me,,,,BUT I DONT HAVE THIS MOD YET

Im sure once they have it figured out they will tell us.

I think it's realistic to assume this could take a number of weeks to resolve. Sirkut is the programmer for IR and has very limited time to devote to the project. People can either be patient and let him look into it in his own time, or attempt to help him out by exploring the code and giving as much useful information as possible (as some have done already).

So, i have a problem as well. I put a moving part on a ship, define a new group, and launch. And no matter how many times i press the IR button in the toolbar, it doesnt open the gui. The keys i assign to the parts also don't work. And if i right click the part, it shows only "hide GUI". Basicly, it doesnt work. Any ideas?

Yes, you wait for the update or revert KSP to .23 as the problem you just described is the very problem with compatibility this has with .23.5 that everyone is waiting on and been discussing for roughly 2 pages now. :huh:

Thank you Sirkut and everybody else for all your very hard work trying to get this moving.

I noticed something funny, I watched Scott Manley's latest video and he was showing some of the 23.5 features. Then he goes to continue his mission, has to click on the "IR" button and it works! His hinge worked perfectly. What the what? I asked him about it but haven't gotten anything back yet. That hinge is the only piece I need right now :S

Scott doesn't update his modded installs until all the mods have been updated for the new release. So it's more than likely that all his Interstellar videos are still in .23 and anything he's done on the ARM pack was done in a new, clean install.

Scott doesn't update his modded installs until all the mods have been updated for the new release. So it's more than likely that all his Interstellar videos are still in .23 and anything he's done on the ARM pack was done in a new, clean install.

Damn ninja's :D