Who are you fav KSP youtubers?

Robbii6

I watch Scott Manley, HOCgaming (cant believe hes 14). I used to watch Kurtjmac, but he seems to have stopped playing KSP now and is just minecrafting, which is a shame, as i like his KSP vids.

I will be looking into Pleborian and Thewinterowl thanks to Canopus.

Kurtjmac makes far to few videos to be on of the best KSP youtubers and i don't really understand why he is in the Special thanks.

Maybe it`s in some way connected to the dozens upon dozens of fantastic videos he has already made, and been making for the last year and a half.

otherwise

Scott for the soothing melodic voice, and moderate carnage

Macey for story driven cinematics, with things I could never put together

Danny for the laughs.. and extensive carnage.

Chickenkeeper24, for teaching me to play the game

I tried watching TheWinterOwl but his goofy goggling drove me batty , oh look my insane plane just blew up killing all the Kerbils ... hyuck hyuck hyuck, I like to pick up trick and tips while watching but I am already a master of killing Kerbils with insane designs.

Scott Manly was good, but has fallen off the scale lately ... I loved watching his Re-usable Space Program and watching him put **** together, but he seems to have wandered off to other pastures.

Kurt I am still watching his series, while its old its nice as a roadmap tour of KSP's development. The excitement of EVA, his joy at 'landing legs', the confusion of all those parts (stock only but compared to the older versions there was a lot added suddenly).

@soranno Fantastic Videos? I mean they are good but not better than the other Guys.

Yes, fantastic videos.

Kurt`s videos being fantastic does not impact upon others` videos being good or otherwise, who are all perfectly capable of creating fantastic videos of their own.

Yes, fantastic videos.

Kurt`s videos being fantastic does not impact upon others` videos being good or otherwise, who are all perfectly capable of creating fantastic videos of their own.

Of course not but i would say his videos are average.

Can't stand Manley's voice, even though his videos are great. Chickenkeeper24 is my go-to since he plays mainly stock.

I think his voice is what makes him so fun to listen to. I'd love to have an Scottish accent.

Scott Manley,

Hands down the best front man for KSP vids. His voice is clear, he has a professional disposition, mild humor and does his homework with facts and data. He holds your interest to the very end.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.