[1.0.3] Editor Extensions v2.12 - 23 June

MachXXV

Would it be possible to add a keyboard command to make the green attachment nodes temporally invisible in the VAB?

I sometimes have problems assembling small objects in the VAB that are smaller than the green attachment nodes.

I find it frustrating and thought I would make a suggestion, thanks.

The way the editor scenes are rendered changed completely with .90, and I haven't found a way to expand the interior dimensions like we were able to before. There might be a way involving modifying some of the game files, but I'm not really good enough at the 3D editing side of things that I'm comfortable doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

I have just submitted a pull request that changes the alt and shift key detection to use the configured "modifier" and "editor fine" keys. That should work much better on Linux where the modifier key defaults to the right shift key.

Just merged it in, I should have time this weekend to put it in a point release.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to use the Strut alignment and it works, but after I press U and the strut is placed I am not able to click on anything in the editor. I can work around it by saving and reloading the craft. Anyone else having this?

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been posted but....in the older versions you used to be able to hit TAB to switch between SPH and VAB build modes..

That seems to be gone..(or tab doesnt do anything). What is the new key?

• 3 weeks later...
The toolbar icon is broken, but I'll have that updated tomorrow. I'll continue to test in case there's any other new problems too.

One of the mods at the top of my most appreciated list :)

Thanks!

Not sure if it was caused by Editor Extensions, but a craft I was building suddenly lost the ability to have any parts added or removed. Restarting KSP without Editor Extensions freed it up. (But restarting might have done so without uninstalling EditorExtensions, I really couldn't say)

Edit: Nope, it's locked up again without Editor Extensions installed. No idea what's happening.

Klakh, Vertical alignment didn't work in 0.90 either, surely?

Edited by politas

Vertical alignment worked fine in 0.90, just differently from previous versions. Instead of toggling it on/off globally, you place the part, then hover over it and press V.

Ahhhh! I would never have guessed. But that's broken, now?