WHy does the maneuver node still disappearing?!

johnnyhandsome

I quit the game in disgust today, because who wants to repeatedly deal with this crap? If you're plotting a course, the damn node shouldn't just disappear because you clicked somewhere else. You shouldn't have to repeatedly zoom in and out when trying to plot a course.

God, this is so damn frustrating and has been in the game since .18, whenI started playing. God forbid that gets fixed, but hello we have as astronaut complex that's still pretty useless.

Fix the basics please!

I see you're suffering from the "Damnit, stop closing on me! I'm trying to plot this course and you keep on closing on me!" scenario that I have in 0.20.

I think I was told in a Youtube video to either left or right click it once it shows that red X. Just don't click the X, click the circle.

I use the "Maneuver Node Improvement" mod to fix this issue. It allows you to press the "o" key to reopen a node that snaps shut on you. Also, it allows you to set different conic modes on the fly.

The devs should REALLY incorporate this keystroke feature into the game.

God forbid that gets fixed, but hello we have as astronaut complex that's still pretty useless.

Fix the basics please!

Don't forget the wonderful new "sacrifice your Kerbals to the SQUAD Gods to end your flight" sandbox feature they recently added.

Don't forget the wonderful new "sacrifice your Kerbals to the SQUAD Gods to end your flight" sandbox feature they recently added.

To be fair they also added the ability to revert back to the start of the flight so that you don't end up getting them into an unrecoverable mess in the first place.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.