Will you press the button?

briansun1

Well the explosion would be so far away it would take so long to get to me and I'd be dead by then so *boop*

Press the button to not feel pain or anything (can be dangerous as you cannot feel it when you get cut bad and you might bleed to death).

Technology might just do that anyway, so no.

The button will advance science 100 years, but it will start the robot apocolipse.

(On my previous post when I said that the button contains the kraken, I meant that it puts the kraken in containment, not that the kraken is in the button. I just noticed how misleading that was)

Press. *best heroic fantasy voice* This gift to the world must not be squandered, even at my own self-risk.

The button gives you 100$, however it is all in a random foreign currency, possibly made by a civilization that may not even exist anymore (but not one from the future) (100$ being in USD for conversion purposes, let's say)

I push it. If it's my currency, I'm happy, if it's a modern foreign currency, I can exchange it and I'm happy, if it's some ancient currency, I'll just give it to some museum or so.

Push this button to return one of the Voyager probes back to a NASA facility where it is safe immediately.

At what? I am not going to risk it.

The button teleports you to a random planet or moon in the solar system that has a surface and gives you a space suit that can survive the conditions encountered and means of return, but the return might take a while if you are on a moon of Saturn or something.

I have always wanted to see the southern stars. *PRESS*

The button teleports you to the International Space Station, but you are on your own when it comes to going back to Earth.

By the way Overfloater, congrats on getting your .gif noticed by the KSP devs on fan-work Friday!

Edited by mikeman7918

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.