Spazer.net Kerbal Multi Player Server Information

bcspazer

Every time I try to connect to KerbalSpace.Spazer.net port 3416 (stock, sandbox), I get to the point where the status window says:

Syncing Vessels 134/135

And it just stops there. KSP hangs and has to be killed from the task manager.

I get lots of spammed messages in the output_log.txt about the DMP cache being full and it deciding to delete ships because of it. I checked my settings but the cache is at 100mb which is stated as being the max allowed value.

Edited by Steven Mading

Every time I try to connect to KerbalSpace.Spazer.net port 3416 (stock, sandbox), I get to the point where the status window says:

Syncing Vessels 134/135

And it just stops there. KSP hangs and has to be killed from the task manager.

I get lots of spammed messages in the output_log.txt about the DMP cache being full and it deciding to delete ships because of it. I checked my settings but the cache is at 100mb which is stated as being the max allowed value.

Both Stock Servers have been cleared. The Universe had become unresponsive.

Note: Sorry for the delay folks! I was out of town this weekend :P

-BC

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having trouble getting into the battle server? At least on my end it seems like the Kethane mod is out of date (0.8.8 gets me on the server but breaks the game, and 0.9 keeps my game playing but the server won't let me on because the files don't match up). Is anyone else having this problem?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i like your servers alot, not too much lag (aside from 1K part ships), and they tend to have players often online.

could u gusy consider using the BDArmory pack for teh battle server?

its the ULTIMATE weapons mod released, not buggy, and fun.

Im planning on tweaking the .dll (once i get permission ofc) to make it MP friendy (remove the entire options menu, perhaps make a few guns myself for the pack as well). The pack in its current form is terrible for MP, as there are some cheaty things in the menu (we dont want anyone enabling isntakills with a single bullet :D). I feel its ALOT better in general, and it opens up many more options then the usual gau19 we were using (which is crazy buggy atm, its an old mod, so go figure).

Anyways, i stroingly encourage you guys (spazer or whoever is running the servers) to at least take a look at this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/85209-0-25-BDArmory-v0-6-1-2-Dev-Thread-%28phys-range-fixes-%29-Oct-27

Its really a epic mod, so please at least consider adding this (or my version i am coding based on the original which will be released soon assuming i get permissions ect) to the battle server. I plan to make a MP version of the mod, so once released it SHOULD be alot more fun on that server then stock kinetic torpedoes and teh buggy gattling gun mod from the .20 days.

i like your servers alot, not too much lag (aside from 1K part ships), and they tend to have players often online.

could u gusy consider using the BDArmory pack for teh battle server?

its the ULTIMATE weapons mod released, not buggy, and fun.

Im planning on tweaking the .dll (once i get permission ofc) to make it MP friendy (remove the entire options menu, perhaps make a few guns myself for the pack as well). The pack in its current form is terrible for MP, as there are some cheaty things in the menu (we dont want anyone enabling isntakills with a single bullet :D). I feel its ALOT better in general, and it opens up many more options then the usual gau19 we were using (which is crazy buggy atm, its an old mod, so go figure).

Anyways, i stroingly encourage you guys (spazer or whoever is running the servers) to at least take a look at this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/85209-0-25-BDArmory-v0-6-1-2-Dev-Thread-%28phys-range-fixes-%29-Oct-27

Its really a epic mod, so please at least consider adding this (or my version i am coding based on the original which will be released soon assuming i get permissions ect) to the battle server. I plan to make a MP version of the mod, so once released it SHOULD be alot more fun on that server then stock kinetic torpedoes and teh buggy gattling gun mod from the .20 days.

I'll look into adding this MOD to the Battle Server if testing proves that it works with DMP ;)

-BC

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a little late to the party here but I've been running a server for maybe a week now and I've been searching everywhere looking for a way to set it up so that other players joining the server can't take control of other players ships and run them into the nearest planet. I haven't even been playing on the server because I don't want to spend all that time building up everything just have some kid come on there and destroy it. Is it something so simple that I'm overlooking it or is there a specific command line to control that?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.