The NODE (Version 1)

Epsilon

sometimes I think you request things be resized merely to troll. everytime you post you are asking for things to be resized 0_o it is so weird.

Well, its a valid request here. :D

These parts need it.

This is a wonderful part and I\'m enjoying seeing what others are doing with it. Unfortunately frustration got the better of me as I spent the best part of an hour spinning the camera around, maneuvering parts and trying to persuade components to face the right way and attach correctly to the nodes in the VAB - only for my rocket fall apart on the pad.

Due to the fact that I\'ve spent more time swearing at it than having space adventures with it, I\'ll probably keep this out of my Parts folder until my VAB decides to cooperate with it more efficiently.

sometimes I think you request things be resized merely to troll. everytime you post you are asking for things to be resized 0_o it is so weird.

Not requesting or trolling

Thinking of the possibilities

3m space stations

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

they would be ugly. wherre as allbranches leading to smaller nods would look cooler. like MIR. it has large salute looking things connected to a tiny node It looked cooler.

You do realise it\'s the opposite on MIR? The 'node' is smaller than the rest of the parts. IE the living quarters are larger than the connecting parts. By a long way. But here the Node is as massive as an entire fuel tank! :/

You do realise it\'s the opposite on MIR? The 'node' is smaller than the rest of the parts. IE the living quarters are larger than the connecting parts. By a long way. But here the Node is as massive as an entire fuel tank! :/

The other thing is though, the parts on MIR also taper at the ends somewhat whereas the KSP parts don\'t.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...