[1.2.x] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.6.4.0 (Dec 30th 2016)

sarbian

Toolbar is required for many mods now days. Personally, I like the standardized, single location, for mods in the UI. I'm sure you have your reasons for your request, I just can't figure out why. Regardless, great thing about KSP and mods, we all play our own way.

Toolbar does not work with some of my mods, so it is either I play it one way or another way but not my way.

Anyways it is not your fault, it is tacfuelbalancer's fault.

Edited by RuBisCO

I just DLed it and it works for me with 7zip. If you grabed it last yesterday you may have done it while I was moving my server, so you may have grabbed a bad file.

No, it was literally 2 minutes before I posted. Just tried it again and it worked. Weird, I tried it 4 times before posting and none worked, this time, worked first time.

Yes that worked, THX Sarbian, I'll install and check it out and let you know if there is any problem

Update, All is well for using KCM in 32bit for me, THX again Sarbian,keep up the GREAT work :cool:

Edited by GrimRaven

I deleted and rebuild the zip to be sure, but it worked for me before...

Try again with the new one.

The new one seems to work like a charm. The old one definitely had something funky going on. I managed to extract it that day but for some reason it ended up with a good 50 layers of "Icon" folders nested within each other, each one a clone of the normal one. It actually ended up with so many layers I had a hard time deleting it because the path was too long.

Given that KSP 0.25 will now provide the ability to transfer crew without EVA, what are the plans for Crew Manifest? I've never used CM in flight, only on the launchpad to change Kerbals. Also use it to create kerbals and change their names.

From Dev Notes:

Now that the cat is well out of the bag, I can disclose that I have been working on a few features. First of all, additional NavBall icons! Now, the Normal and Radial vectors will be visible on the NavBall. An arrow will also indicate the general direction of the maneuver marker when using maneuver nodes. I’m currently working on crew transfer, meaning there will be no more need to EVA kerbals to transfer them among docked crafts. In other news we updated the edu version of the game, so all you KerbalEDU users will now have version 0.24.2.
Edited by Apollo13

Maybe we can wait to see how the stock implementation works and what is not needed anymore before asking for plans ?

Support for CLS is likely since some may not want all of Ship Manifest features, but I won't speculate more on the future before I get my hands on .25

Edited by sarbian

• 1 month later...

Well, unfortunally I have a problem using this mod with 0.25.

Since I got used to launch parts of my space stations without crew, I liked to use the buttons 'empty vessel' or 'fill vessel' of this mod. It was so much easyer than to move the kerbals one by one in the VAB. And if you change a part of the vessel they all were in aganin :)

But with 0.25 these button are gone. Oh, the were seen for a second or so, but after your vessel is powered up (the engines go to 50% automatically) these two nice buttons dissapear.

Look:

KSP_win 0.24.2:

enhiA.png

KSP_win 0.25.0:

uLKAU.png

Please, Sarbian, do you think you could fix this problem?

It is not of great importance since I am able to go around. But it was so a nice addon for me and maybe for others too.

Isabelle

You can actually click the 'clear' button in the VAB to empty a vessel, rather than clearing the kerbals one by one.

Ah, thank you CalculusWarrior.

My problem is, that I am a little bit... well... hasty. I cleared my Kerbals from the actual roster. Than I change over to the Launchpad. Than I see something - maybe I missed a part or so. So I change back to the VAB, add the missing part or so and than back to the launchpad.

And... voila... all my Kerbaly are back on board.

Therefor i like the Crew Manifest so much :) you see?

Best wishes,

Isabelle

Edited by Isabelle.V.Fuchs
typos

I'm having a bit of a problem with this mod.

I am running KSP v0.24.2.559(x64) on Windows 7, Toolbar 1.7.7, and CrewManifest-0.5.9.0.

I attempted to use the crew manifest while on the launchpad. When I clicked on the button it just turned green, it did not bring up any other window. When I look at the output_log.txt file I see the following errors repeated multiple times after clicking the button:

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Vessel.GetLandedAtString'.

at CrewManifest.ManifestController.ManifestWindow (Int32 windowId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (Int32 windowID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)

(Filename: Line: 404)

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Vessel.GetLandedAtString'.

at CrewManifest.ManifestController.ManifestWindow (Int32 windowId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (Int32 windowID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.