0.23 Waiting Room!

greg12

I would hazard a guess that you should not follow any links posted here. Somehow I doubt the team is going to update the download page on the site and then wait for any particularly long span before uploading a front page post and blog post about it.

I would hazard a guess that you should not follow any links posted here. Somehow I doubt the team is going to update the download page on the site and then wait for any particularly long span before uploading a front page post and blog post about it.

wow skyrender is still alive, who knew :P

This is why I scroll over the clickable thing, well that and I do not trust people that I do not know to click on the links they provide. I get a warning for making a comment about how a thread, or series of threads, is like kicking a dead horse, yet others can do this without punishment.....

And I am sure that I will get into trouble for speaking my mind as well, while people are able to troll. :mad:

wow skyrender is still alive, who knew :P

That little session of peace-keeping a few days ago kind of took a bit out of me, along with the effort of assembling and co-ordinating a team to build an extended resources mod. But yes, I'm still here.

That rapier engine looks awesome! :) SSTO for dummies, basically.. :P

I will take that as a complement! I would rather be dumb and save weight by not needing 2 engines to play the game the way I want......with very few mods LOL. Although to be fair I did make a SSTO last night and got into orbit of 100km on the first try, but felt it would nice to only need one engine :wink:

Edited by Liowen

That little session of peace-keeping a few days ago kind of took a bit out of me, along with the effort of assembling and co-ordinating a team to build an extended resources mod. But yes, I'm still here.

Well the forum will not be the same without you :)

It's too easy when all of us are sitting here drooling, waiting for the first sign that .23 is out. I'm just tired of falling for it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Ah the classic sheeple syndrome, never fails me how that makes every poor choice ok. :rolleyes: