Chaka Monkey - Closed Development Thread

YANFRET

FINAL testing? does that mean its being released soon?

Yes

Below is a sample Product Information card. The plan is to make one of these for each craft file, with varying amounts of information depending on the complexity of the vehicle:

bmPHhb.jpg

Edited by YANFRET

Dear Esteemed Chaka Monkey Exploration Engineers,

We, your most steadfast and loyal customers at Voidryder's Aerospace appreciate this most novel idea of "product cards." Our flight crew training instructors also considered "cards" such as these attached to control panels. Price of paper and ink was found to be prohibitive. Is cheaper to replace flight crews.

Sincerely,

The Grand Designer,

Voidryder's Aerospace

Post script: Will there be collector editions of product cards?

Edited by Voidryder

â–² hahaha for sure!

Actually great timing I stopped by to show you guys this new product card and ask if you feel the instructions are sufficient.

7XzxpU.jpg

PS:

As requested the Station Core X pattern arrays are back, with some added lighting enhancements as well:

wtG4kX.jpg

Edited by YANFRET

â–² hahaha for sure!

Actually great timing I stopped by to show you guys this new product card and ask if you feel the instructions are sufficient.

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/7426/7XzxpU.jpg

PS:

As requested the Station Core X pattern arrays are back, with some added lighting enhancements as well:

http://imageshack.com/a/img908/4641/wtG4kX.jpg

I think the instructions are clear

Dear Brilliantly Innovative Chaka Monkey Exploration Engineers,

In sincere response to your request for critical feedback on instructional product card, we, your most staunch and appreciative customers at Voidryder's Aerospace ran the supplied instructional product card through the most vigorous and expert testing. We asked our secretary pool to read card and then fly simulated Duna Return to Orbit missions. All eighteen secretaries successfully completed missions following instructional product card. All eighteen secretaries were immediately promoted to Duna prime flight crews. Previous Duna prime flight crews are now studying typing and shorthand.

Sincerely,

The Grand Designer,

Voidryder's Aerospace

Edited by Voidryder

With the previous version we indeed added TAC support support, although I think I need to update the MM scripts a bit

Yes that one is old you might make it to the moon and back if it's a flight by hehe :)

EDIT- Poor Poor kerbals and what they go through.

A brand new four engine core stage model is being manufactured at the NOS Technologies assembly facility

And we have proof because here is a picture from inside the factory:

TiKlxF.jpg

Edited by YANFRET

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.