Wobbly rockets - Now 1.09 - 2 metre parts, verniers, payload fairings, MUCH more

Sunday Punch

Seconding this request.

Thirding this, and asking for a rename at the same time - place the word 'sundaypunch' or 'wobbly' as first word in each part name, makes parts folders more cleaned up.

Thirding this, and asking for a rename at the same time - place the word 'sundaypunch' or 'wobbly' as first word in each part name, makes parts folders more cleaned up.

You can rename the part folders yourself, nothing needs to be done to the part files themselves if all your are changing is the folder name.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

You can rename the part folders yourself, nothing needs to be done to the part files themselves if all your are changing is the folder name.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

I know this.

I still leave the request in place, because it\'d be a nice 'rule' for all mod pack makers to do. That way:

-it only has to be done once instead of by multiple people

-it removes any possibility of parts with same name overwriting each other

-it gives the creators of the pack the capability to choose their own prefix and thus remains consistent across multiple end users.

-it allows creators to overwrite their own folders with updates they release.

So please, all mod creators - just add a small prefix, just like C7\'s pack, brickmod, KWchallenger, DERP and Safer before you.

I have 390 parts installed. There are maybe 20-30 more out there.

It\'s just a handy guideline with no drawbacks whatsoever, so I call upon all mod creators to do this.

FYI- You can fix the pink parts by opening the texture file and removing any untextured white.

On parts with no visible white just find the black and go pant bucket white then paint bucket black. It fixes them.

FYI- You can fix the pink parts by opening the texture file and removing any untextured white.

On parts with no visible white just find the black and go pant bucket white then paint bucket black. It fixes them.

That\'s not what the problem is. The issue is they need to be 32 bit images. If you right click on the texture files and select properties, find the tab that lists the image properties like Bit Depth. If it\'s not 32 (most likely it will be 24), it will have red tint.

A 32 bit image has four 8 bit parts. Alpha, Red, Green, and Blue, each being 8 bits. If the texture has no transparent part, some exporters (specifically, Photoshop\'s Save for Web & Devices) will remove the Alpha channel (it\'s not needed if there is no transparency and you want a small file) leaving only the RGB channels. This causes the game to read the Red channel as the Alpha channel tinting it red.

Simply opening in Paint and saving will do the trick as Paint always saves PNGs as 32bit images regardless of the presence of an alpha channel.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

hopefully someday the Yawmaster will be reworked as well

I tried reworking it, badly. Copied and pasted bits of data from the vanilla RCS, forgot to edit anything other than thrust so it doesn\'t vector the thrust properly, wasn\'t until a few hours after uploading that I realised.

Its here anyway if someone wants to tinker with it: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=3101.0

Very bad though.

Well I don\'t know a whole lot about how the objects are constructed, but I think it needs a little more than config updates, so actually set up the nozzles and such.

I\'m not sure a single RCS unit can work, all the others are individual pieces you place - optimally it could be a combined RCS unit, RCS tank, and AdvSAS unit, but thats not possible - maybe carve it into 2 or 3 units.

It worked sorta, just the vectors where off and I don\'t think the particle effects can be placed properly. Stackable RCS basically. Just needs ALOT of playing with the cfg. Wasn\'t really strong enough either.

Best solution would be to remodel the main body of the yawmaster as either an ASAS or an RCS fuel tank and then model the nozzles as seperate parts.

At this point I\'d be really surprised if Sunday Punch minded if the pack was reuploaded with fixed textues by someone else. The credit for the parts is still pretty clearly given to Sunday.

In the 10 minutes since I saw that post, I decided to finally just do that. I\'m uploading a redbug-fixed, 'SundayPunch' tagged version of the latest release of this pack. All parts, textures, cfgs and whatever are the same- just the folder names are pretagged with SundayPunch. Ships will still load just the same with these tagged folders.

There you go.

Perhaps a mod could add this link to the main post, since this is a widely used pack - and with this, it\'s atleast semi-up-to-date?

http://www.multiupload.com/AAN4ZRWHUJ

Also, here is a mediafire link for those so inclined.

http://www./?crl9u4rqk8c7kw2