[1.0.5] [RELEASE 0.8] Sido's Urania System : 7 new planets and 8 moons !

Sido

Is that Erato?

Yes it is

- - - Updated - - -

Where's the download? I REALY NEED TO STUDY YOU PACK... 2 problems I need you pack to study for: how to solve some lava ocean bugs and how to generate the crystak ground scatter better.

You're someone who don't read the answer ? I already say i planned a release for the first october. And for the ocean i already answer you on the kopernicus thread.

i use the same particle layer for the dust and the snow as my previous release.

Yes but every volumetric cloud layer has to use a detail texture for up close viewing. For example the default kerbin clouds break up into little clouds when you get close. Your snow texture should become little clusters of snowflakes.

+rep btw.

May i ask why you guys are speaking french right now?

"Location : France", under his log.

Et encore, je balance pas le plus beau.

Je lâche une release pour le premier octobre, quant à la Frenchy combi je la livrerais avec le pack :cool:

Oui, le 1er, j'ai lu ça, on te l'a demandé 50 fois :D

Nice job !

Edited by brienne

don't you think its good enough for release already? like, look at other planet packs, does yours not seem to be of equal quality, if not better? and i know you want to wait "till its ready" to release it, but the problem is it IS ready, even if it isnt in your eyes. sure, there's a couple things missing, like biomes and science, etc, but that can wait for further releases. like, i am pretty sure a couple other planet packs released without biomes, science, good terrains, etc, and they were still great when they released. don't you think that, although it isnt 100% done, isnt 90% good enough for release? like, KSP released without plugins, docking, planets, i don't think even the mun, many parts, asteroids, science, money, or even landing legs, and it was still a great game. don't you think you can just release it just a tiny bit early? sorry if this is a double post, or i repeat my self a bit.

Sido, could you re-add in Hyperion, and remake it as a reddish-orange gas giant beyond Jool?

For the moment i got enough work to equilibrate the 15 bodies of this pack for changing anything :huh:

When i'll release it, i will got a lot of people that come for asking a lot of questions, about configuration, about atmosphere... about a lot of things.

I'm not sure it's the time to add or remove bodies for the moment.

Edited by Sido

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.