Politics and War

nettcod

Well I was taken out of the war over night by one of there member.I have been reduced from a a partly industrialized country to a Agricultural country.I guess I need to build an army next time when i get back on my feet.

Until the crisis is over I'll be regularly putting food on the Alliance trade, for any nation that desperately needs it. Roughly 100 units per day.

And... you can send money? How? I haven't seen that option anywhere.

Edited by vger

Until the crisis is over I'll be regularly putting food on the Alliance trade, for any nation that desperately needs it. Roughly 100 units per day.

And... you can send money? How? I haven't seen that option anywhere.

No. You'll have to think smart. This isn't >BLOC, you know!

Nations in the warring alliances, or just ANY nation?

Nations of warring alliances. Anyway, it looks like that's no longer necessary.

EDIT: I think some people are warring because they want to see how the ability to win war works. I'll test it personally.

Edited by Designer225

Indeed, I've tested it many times now and you get a crap ton of money plus the defender's resources. I got $500,000 from one victory against a high-level inactive nation.

You send money by offering to buy something from the other nation. Buying 1 food and putting whatever amount you want to send as the PPU is great for this.

well im getting back to my feet after several wars under the Mechanical Cause brought great benefits to have my nation back on it's feet ,and not to mention im now digging up uranium.Still I need to start making another farm cause im losing 11 food per day.So far everything on the home front is going well.

well I believe the war has ended ,but the road to recovery has begun.Finally I am now producing foods again ,but im still long ways to going back to normal.Need to rebuild my steel mill ,and recycling center as well buy more land as I sold most of it to speed build barracks ,and rebuild infrastructure.

well I believe the war has ended ,but the road to recovery has begun.Finally I am now producing foods again ,but im still long ways to going back to normal.Need to rebuild my steel mill ,and recycling center as well buy more land as I sold most of it to speed build barracks ,and rebuild infrastructure.

would you like me to supply food? i have over 600 remaining and I can start producing more, plus I put another 500 or so on the alliance market. steel rakes in tons of cash, if we are all going to build up to similar levels of national score. this will be good for us, since we can back each other up more readily in wartime, personally speaking.

Uhhh I just got this message today... Don't know what to do:

afternoon good sir!

Please, for the love of god stop blowing up my stuff.

Also, how would you feel about adopting a client state? I'm seriously considering this and i think i would make a great protectorate! so, thoughts?

also, screw you and your massive armies. And, especially screw you with your backstabbing belligerent actions!

I also put my bauxite and oil up for anyone to refine for free

Edited by Redrobin

Just watch out as I got a message saying that I somehow angered this small alliance of two people, one of them 24 points ans another 25 points. So we may face a smaller skirmish in the near future. So I guess he was bait or something...

This is that alliance I angered: http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=202

They don't have a large standing army, so I may be fine, unless they get more people in on it.

Edited by Redrobin

indeed, you can weather them now. though, Great Brit opened a new city. if you have the monies, do the same. it will really open up options for you cost-wise, at your current level maxing out infrastructure purchase is more expensive than opening a city. so if it comes to war you can tough it out

i send you munitions, and gasoline, and some steel and food

Uhhh I just got this message today... Don't know what to do:

afternoon good sir!

Please, for the love of god stop blowing up my stuff.

Also, how would you feel about adopting a client state? I'm seriously considering this and i think i would make a great protectorate! so, thoughts?

also, screw you and your massive armies. And, especially screw you with your backstabbing belligerent actions!

I also put my bauxite and oil up for anyone to refine for free

That has got to be just about the most bi-polar message ever. It's like a drunk who can't decide whether he wants to tell off his ex or invite her over for a late dinner.

Stop shooting me you jerk.

By the way, wanna team?

I hate you!

By the way, I'm offering resources.

Edited by vger

That has got to be just about the most bi-polar message ever. It's like a drunk who can't decide whether he wants to tell off his ex or invite her over for a late dinner.

Stop shooting me you jerk.

By the way, wanna team?

I hate you!

By the way, I'm offering resources.

that was my resources that I put up.

also, I don't really need much help as of now.

Ohhh, ha! I thought that WHOLE thing was the message you received.

Yea, I probably should have put it in quotes....

So far Warsaw Pact's threats have been empty, but I got another message:

okay, scrap that last message.

In Simple terms;

You attack ONE MORE BLOODY TIME

I give the go to Warsaw Pact currently using me as bait to send a bunch of bad ass cuban armies waving a god damn folstag flag as tanks leave treads over the scorched earth and smoking craters of what were once proud cities! mwahahaha...

Okay, that was a little too much

Here's how ****s going to go

you attack we attack.

simple.

Wow reading the message seems pretty funny.Though you better start working on making your economy strong ,and tough so that you can weather through .Plus there alliance is fairly small unless they got some sort of deal with other alliances to turn our alliance into a pile of smoldering scrap.Work with caution ,and build up.

As for me so far saving money to build more infrastructure to build a steel mill ,and sell uranium tomorrow.My country is doing well ,but I also need to invest in building military.

Holy sandwich that's a lot of food.i just build a steel mill ,and saving up for a second city i got 111 more to go till i could build one! also suggested that Space centers should be added a while back.

I'll still be selling food and steel for nada on alliance trade. Can't do anything with cash now though. With all the mining and the population size in what should primarily be a farming community, my city is turning into Beijing and I really need to save up for a recycling plant.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.