Name KSP's currency (or at least suggest it)!

SkyHook

Using the typical rule ("keep it simple"): goldjeb, koin, chip or ... nuts :P

(nuts like the part of a bolt, without the 's', and also like crazy)

I have a feeling that "bolts" is less open to trolling.

I read through 16 pages of name suggestions for currency. And I surprised that no-one come up with my idea.

Everyone has a creative idea for naming staff. But which one will be selected if it going to be selected at all.

My idea is to make a text box next to the save game creator where you give the information for the save name, the flag selection and game mode selection and finally the currency name. It would be a default name by the developers if you leave it empty. (could be Kash or something else)

So what do you think guys? If the developers just make a simple currency name, this could be a mod too. I would love to have my own currency.

Taking a cue from Kim Stanley Robinson's Red/Green/Blue Mars series where they're at one point all using H2O2 as currency because all their stuff runs on it, which makes it ubiquitous and valuable, I think having Kerbals use some kind of rocket fuel as their currency would be neat. At least it'd eliminate the need to have to 'purchase' propellant! :P

My idea is to make a text box next to the save game creator where you give the information for the save name, the flag selection and game mode selection and finally the currency name. It would be a default name by the developers if you leave it empty. (could be Kash or something else)

So what do you think guys? If the developers just make a simple currency name, this could be a mod too. I would love to have my own currency.

My name is Xacktar, and I approve this post.

Be very careful modifying real money using Photoshop and, or, Paint Shop Pro. Those programs will alert the Secret Service that you have scanned in a real bill into said software if it didn't refuse to load the image in the first place.

Suggest you use monopoly money as a template for modeling the Kerbal currency just to be on the safe side.