[WIP] Science Parts - Multi-Lense Camera Array - Science Drill [08-03-14]

Yorik

Awesome looking prospecting truck!

I'm thinking about removing the collider from the lid of the central body. That should solve your problem and possibly kiwiaks launchpad explosions.

It seems that Dmagic has some worthy competition!

By the way, do you also do plugins? Camera right now can face anyway and get science.

So, simple plugin coudl be made, making camere work like docking port, with "controll from here" to easilyface camera into planet surface in order to get valid science result.

Edited by kiwiak

Encountering a bug - the sample drill, when activated, produces science, but fails to animate.

EDIT: problem exists between chair and keyboard; user mounted drill backwards and was puzzled when they couldn't see the drill extending as it was within the vessel!

Edited by SufficientAnonymity

• 3 weeks later...

hello Yorik i have a question for you because from what i can tell you once tried to make this during the old days of KSP

this is something i think would be very useful for the current version of KSP as it would help save part count for probes and reduce the need for more radial solar panels...

just a suggestion

(if your confused on what the question was it is basically just would you revive this if this is in fact yours/in you possession)

• 4 weeks later...

Quick reply: I won't be able to do any work on KSP for the next couple of months because I work on rock festivals. There's no good computers, decent internet or free time. The solar array in the video won't ever be released because KSP doesn't like having 4 simultanous animations. Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.