Survive That Attack!

Souper

Well... I happen to sit on the other side of the world... I drive out of the way well before it reaches me..

The next user however was the victim of one of danny2462's exploits....

(search him on youtube and watch some videos if you havent already)

one problem: w waves travel in all 3D directions from the source and they can only be stopped by a vacuum. I also put Danny2462 inside his own rocket as it... WHAT! oops, that was one of Scott Manley's rockets... and he is heading right for the next poster.

I am so far away from Scott, that the camera would have to have a velocity in excess of c for that to happen. The camera therefore travels in time, misses me and hits the previous poster. The unconscious body of the previous poster falls from a high place and crushes the next poster. The previous poster somehow survives.

Only a negligible amount (The camera is already smashed into bits) hit me and did no damage whatsoever. After I woke up I decided to snipe you. You felt unconscious and was taken to a hospital in Oakland (I think Scott lives in Oakland, CA).

Then I snipe the next poster.

OOC: BTW, I'm the poster before the poster above me.

Edited by Designer225

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.