[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Helldiver, for phase 4, in addition to the other excellent vehicles you are making, is there any chance we could get a mobile launch platform and Transport crawler?

There was this. I have not been prowling the forum for a couple of months now, so yeah, I'm late to the bad news :(

I do love the Super 25. But I was wondering...

Is it possible to upscale the KSO's EFT and LFRB to fit the Super 25? I don't mind the Buran style, but I would like to have both choices.

It can be done though I suspect you'd have to do it yourself. Are you familiar with working with part configuration files at all?

question do you take suggestions because i have lots of ideas related to this you might be interested in

-No I don't take requests. Rather, I only accept requests within the artistic, geometric, and/or goal focus of the current Phase, so long as the features for that phase aren't finalized. An example was CFIRickM's suggestion of a Fire Truck. It fit all three requirements: Artistic, Geometric, and project goals.

An then, it must fit my overall vision and goal for the entire project.

-Can it be made cute and/or chibi? (Must have windows).

-Does it have an IVA?

-Is a support piece for a phase that improves quality of life (i.e. adapter parts, docking rings, batteries, Mod compatibility 3D models such as MechJeb, etcetera).

-Must not be a real life spacecraft.

Helldiver, for phase 4, in addition to the other excellent vehicles you are making, is there any chance we could get a mobile launch platform and Transport crawler?

-Phase 4 features are final and set in stone. See next response.

I had made... horribly laggy and barely worked.

-I'm on the fence about the FAR Tower and parts. In the future (Phase VI) I may delve into a launch tower. Reason being is that it would allow us to put the latest technologies and plugins into it as well as everything I've learned with the KMW Airstair.

I do love the Super 25. But I was wondering...

Is it possible to upscale the KSO's EFT and LFRB to fit the Super 25? I don't mind the Buran style, but I would like to have both choices.

-I don't go back and do edits like that. The KSOs are set in stone. You shouldn't have difficulty mounting it to the KSO launcher.

-I will be revisiting the KSO standard but haven't decided what I want to do with it. I like the idea of a 1.8 meter shuttle. I explored the idea of a folding wing recovery shuttle orbiter that would replace the KSO, but that would have brought its rated cargo size down to about 1m. Again it's up in the air and you'd be looking at Phase VII at the earliest (2015 or so).

What Im getting out of the above post... is that this project is going to become more and more awesome... and that Phase V is possibly already planned...

EDIT: And heres the mission record for STS-7: STS-7 is the 4th flight of the 'Hawkeye' and the 7th mission to build Fullmetal. Enjoy.

Edited by Avalon304

Phase 4 is going to give me some new targets for my hastily-built-yet-unconstructed-monster truck.

I could also make that police chase I've wanted to do once phase 4 is completely finished and released.

Theres so much possibilities

Edited by gooddog15

It maybe stupid to ask but where did you get the launch towers?

I know i'ts based from FASA's ones, but from wich mod pack are these from?

Those are the FASA ones :P the beanie cap was made with IR, the platforms were made with B9, and the decoration was made with LLL.

-No I don't take requests. Rather, I only accept requests within the artistic, geometric, and/or goal focus of the current Phase, so long as the features for that phase aren't finalized. An example was CFIRickM's suggestion of a Fire Truck. It fit all three requirements: Artistic, Geometric, and project goals.

I humbly apologize to everyone for my suggestion. :wink:

Otherwise, the phase might be complete already! :D

I humbly apologize to everyone for my suggestion. :wink:

Otherwise, the phase might be complete already! :D

Too late

The Turbax A-311 Turboshaft

tDcfiUs.jpg

Turbax EW is proud of its new partnership with Murika Superstellar. Turbax was the chosen partner to provide the turbines that'll power Murika Superstellar's next big project. The Turbax A-311 powers the Gyronautics Corp. "Kerbostar".

Too late

http://i.imgur.com/tDcfiUs.jpg

Turbax EW is proud of its new partnership with Murika Superstellar. Turbax was the chosen partner to provide the turbines that'll power Murika Superstellar's next big project. The Turbax A-311 powers the Gyronautics Corp. "Kerbostar".

.24 can not get here fast enough, DO WANT of course I will have all the mods after.24 MUWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAAWAAWWA!

Too late

Man, you take the cake, helldiver, as always.

Too late

Nice! She's a beaut!

Too late

Whoa... can't wait to see what this sits *INSIDE*

Am I missing something? Do the science labs with this mod actually generate science or are they strictly for aesthetics?

The mod provides both a lab similar to the stock 2.5m lab called KerbalLab, and a science generating lab, the GreenLab.

Edited by Nazari1382