helldiver

[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

I have an issue with the KSO EWBCL. It's so awesome that I'm not going to sleep for days.

YES!!!!

downloading now!

as soon as its done, I think my mind will explode from all the awesomeness!

Downloading, will play tomorrow.

KSA's Managing Committee is already trying to find a budget and operational need for acquiring more orbiters. :D

Glad you guys finally get to play with it! Its been a blast testing it, and now I can roll it into my existing save!

Helldiver, were there any config changes between the release candidate the testers got earlier today, and the version that went up for download.

Edited by Avalon304

Glad you guys finally get to play with it! Its been a blast testing it, and now I can roll it into my existing save!

Helldiver, were there any config changes between the release candidate the testers got earlier today, and the version that went up for download.

None that I know of. The only different thing was the craft file should have number 7 assigned to toggle RCS on rudders on/off.

None that I know of. The only different thing was the craft file should have number 7 assigned to toggle RCS on rudders on/off.

Awesome, I made that change to my crafts when we were going over it earlier.

No no wait wait I'm not home I want the limited texture wait wait!!

Awesome work helldiver and nazari. I've enjoyed the livestreams.

Alternate Christening names for the KSO Super 25

WxAaCqT.jpg

Click me to download!

Notes

-The crooked issue on Providence and Steadfast has been fixed.

-Ascension being crooked I won't fix until next update (too many people downloading right now).

Question: What are the tweakables for pitch, yaw, and flap on the wings for?

Also, why are there nodes on the side of the EFT? I had assumed they were for the decouplers, but the decouplers do *not* have nodes. The 800 decouplers also clip rather severely into the LFBs.

Edited by cpast

hahahaha thats so mean!!! I made it home though and its downloaded so........

Weird i'm not getting RCS from the back of my shuttle to push it forward. I'm also not getting down from the rear of the shuttle. So when i separate from the Main tank i have trouble getting separation. Then weirdly my right (from the top) OMS falls off after separation. I'm going to refly and let you know if it happens again maybe i goofed on something. Still she's super sexy. :)

Downloading, will play tomorrow.

KSA's Managing Committee is already trying to find a budget and operational need for acquiring more orbiters. :D

have fun with expanding your super 25 fleet

Weird i'm not getting RCS from the back of my shuttle to push it forward. I'm also not getting down from the rear of the shuttle. So when i separate from the Main tank i have trouble getting separation. Then weirdly my right (from the top) OMS falls off after separation. I'm going to refly and let you know if it happens again maybe i goofed on something. Still she's super sexy. :)

Check to be sure that tail RCS was toggled on with 7. Dunno whats going on with the OMS engine though.

Uhh that's an issue at least she still flies and as majestic as always

Check to be sure that tail RCS was toggled on with 7. Dunno whats going on with the OMS engine though.

Even for fresh built models? I'm not using the prefab.

Even for fresh built models? I'm not using the prefab.

Yes, action group 7 controls the tail RCS ports. I dont know if they start toggled on or off. If the RCS ports on the tail arent firing try turning them on with 7.

EDIT: Oh wait... you said you built it yourself... then I'll say, try with the Block 4 craft. If that works then make sure you used the right tail.

Edited by Avalon304

5E178FFD70E41AB2F886819357744C3EC8B86282

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, action group 7 controls the tail RCS ports. I dont know if they start toggled on or off. If the RCS ports on the tail arent firing try turning them on with 7.

No dice with a ship built by hand. But thanks!

Made a quick skylab on my 64-bit test install. Flies very well. :)

6r2RYNb.jpg

You are using the wrong tails.

Well then..i'll stfu :) Thanks avalon.

- - - Updated - - -

Well then..i'll stfu :) Thanks avalon.

Hah it works much better when i use the right parts. :)