[0.17] ExPI: Space Stations [0.4], Interplanetary Probes [0.1.2]

Pelf

I fixed the physics (mostly). Just need to make a decoupler for it. Then I need to do some work on the rover and probably make an aeroshell and jetpack for it, though not a skycrane.

I fixed the physics (mostly). Just need to make a decoupler for it. Then I need to do some work on the rover and probably make an aeroshell and jetpack for it, though not a skycrane.

Sounds great so far. Hope to see some images. :)

Hey, for some reason when I use the mod's pod as a main capsule it doesn't give me a crew and I can't right click on the hatch. It just acts like it can't hold a crew at all. This has happened for other mods too, only stock command capsules give me a crew. Please help...

Well the core modules won't get hatches. That's what airlocks are for. And it can't hold crew because I forgot to define that stuff in the .cfg. Next update will fix that stuff.

Ok, 0.4.1 is live. See the OP for download and changelog. Airlocks are now functional. Let me know if you guys want the crewed core modules back even though you can't EVA out of them. Report any bugs and be sure to delete your old parts before extracting the new ones.

Edited by Pelf

"Hatch is obstructed, can't exit" when attempting exit.

"Cannot board a full module" when attempting entry.

I'll look into that.

Edit:

The full module problem is because I forgot to define a crew capacity in the .cfg. And I think I know what causes the other issue too.

Edited by Pelf

Just a suggestion for an extra part, the ISS has a girder structure as its backbone supporting the solar panels, while the main habitation modules are very similar to the canisters already in this mod. If we had a girder-canister component we could replicate the ISS very closely!

I prototyped an example by modding one of the existing components to try it out... looks quite good, imo! (less weight, too)

Just a suggestion for an extra part, the ISS has a girder structure as its backbone supporting the solar panels, while the main habitation modules are very similar to the canisters already in this mod. If we had a girder-canister component we could replicate the ISS very closely!

I prototyped an example by modding one of the existing components to try it out... looks quite good, imo! (less weight, too)

I plan on adding them at some point but every time I try, they don't turn out very good and I scrap them.