Joyeuese Industries: Now offering 2+1 coupler(beta)

An alternative to the tricoupler, this lets you run a side-by-side triple stack without fiddling with radial decouplers. Comes with variants at different angles to allow some extra design freedom.

screenshot7.png

I have messed around with these modules quite a bit and a word to the wise: Use stabilizers EVERYWHERE!

The rockets are very close together and they have a tendency to knock into each other and bounce around especially when using multiples of this module together. Still having 12 liquids firing all at once is quite awesome.

no, the -60 degree part would be the 120 degree. My to-do list for next pack is 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135, 150 and 165 degree versions. It'll clutter the build panel up and be tedious to configure for me, but it should open up some build freedom.

Cool pieces, thanks for these. I'm making something of a large pack of pieces at the moment, would you mind if I used your pieces as a base?

I totally understand if you want to keep them to yourself, but my Orky rockets don't really mix and match too well with everyone's very NASA bits and bobs.

Austupaio: I don't see a problem in that, provided credit is given where due.

General: I'm making a new thread in the other forum more suited for this. It has a pack with all the rotations I mentioned.