Short greeting from the ZAI

ZAIZAI

Hello all Kerbonauts,

thought I would just post a quickie here and introduce myself.

I am fairly new to KSP and have not been particularely active in this forum but I am a long time lurker and a short time registered...

I have to say that I was a bit sceptic about downloading KSP in the first place (from STEAM that is) but can't say I regret it much, though I am loosing quite a bit of sleep because of it, dang it is addictive.

Silly question but does anyone know when the next update is due? Soonish?

Generally, it is not known when an update will be released until less than a week before it comes out, so there is no point in asking.

However, I would guess sometime this month.

Welcoming another Swede to the forum. :D

And not to be all scoldy when you're still new, but there is actually a forum rule against discussing/asking about release dates, because it has led to nasty arguments in the past. They come when they're ready.

Welcoming another Swede to the forum. :D

And not to be all scoldy when you're still new, but there is actually a forum rule against discussing/asking about release dates, because it has led to nasty arguments in the past. They come when they're ready.

Ah, sorry. Scold away. I am just curious if there is a thread anywhere that discusses content of comming updates as the search function does not want to play with me for some reason...

Hmmm, where did my signature go?

Edited by ZAIZAI

There are two primary places to look for news about the game's development; there's the forums Announcements sub-forum, and periodic updates about events and upcoming game aspects in The Daily Kerbal sub-forum.

And you might not have been released from the forum's spambot protection yet when you tried to add a signature. It should work if you try it now, though.