Thyre Aerospace F-1 Test

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Thyre Aerospace F-1 Test

Take Off Thrust : 2550

Engines : 11 LV-T30 & 2 LV-T45

Born to help in development for the twin flagships for various nations, Thyre Aerospace needed to learn more about the leaps and bounds needed by these rockets, and thus the F-1 was born. With problems with thrust, we mended it with one of jeb\'s suggestions, More Boosters. After the addition of 8 more engines, the spaceplane made it into space. Landing is still a pain, so we are fixing that now.

9gMWI.jpg

ZABpc.png

mK9Re.png

bTMhx.jpg

w3FSk.png

re5KU.png

A6RBa.png

IMcGu.png

My2Gx.jpg

usL2s.jpg

5vavi.png

7wG7W.png

ZABpc.png

IWoAv.png

FoKof.png

K9aOB.png

zwwdO.png

mK9Re.png

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Does that mean I have to consider the Falcon-42AR as a flagship?

Everyone\'s scales are so radically different... its driving me nuts..

I have no idea. I am building bigger ones, This was just a test.

I\'m working on a simple 'Level' system for flagships based on size compared to the launch tower, so the are comparable to others (for roleplay sense)

x1 the tower = Level 1

x2 the tower = Level 2

x3 the tower = Level 3

And so on. That means the Falcon-42AR would be a Level 1 flagship:

falcontitle2.png

The X-42 a Level (almost I think) 2 flagship:

screenshot41qj.png

And the Forseti-1 Prototype Super Flagship a Level 3 flagship:

screenshot33f.png

I\'ll post a full version of this on the flagship topic in the RP section soon.

Does that mean I have to consider the Falcon-42AR as a flagship?

Everyone\'s scales are so radically different... its driving me nuts..

I dont think you are quite getting the idea of a flagship right, a flagship is just the name put to the ship in a fleet that is the command ship that the commanding officer of the fleet resides in. Yeah, it is usually the biggest and most heavily armed ship, but it doesn\'t need to be, it just needs to be impressive in some way. I know when you think of a sci fi space type flagship it is a huge thing that dwarfs all surrounding ships, but personally, I think quite often a smaller quicker flagship would be better.

Just remember, the ship will be part of its own class, (dreadnought, destroyer, carrier etc) but also be a flagship for the fleet. Flagship is not a class :)

I dont think you are quite getting the idea of a flagship right, a flagship is just the name put to the ship in a fleet that is the command ship that the commanding officer of the fleet resides in. Yeah, it is usually the biggest and most heavily armed ship, but it doesn\'t need to be, it just needs to be impressive in some way. I know when you think of a sci fi space type flagship it is a huge thing that dwarfs all surrounding ships, but personally, I think quite often a smaller quicker flagship would be better.

Just remember, the ship will be part of its own class, (dreadnought, destroyer, carrier etc) but also be a flagship for the fleet. Flagship is not a class :)

As in flagship, I mean kind of an orbital gigantic mothership, deploying space fighters and carrying huge payloads. But I understand your arguement.

Levels, not classes. Levels simply determine size, which will eventually be intergrated into weapon power/storage, because its like godmode when you attach a hundred of railguns to a ten meter tall ship. Where is this power coming from?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.