[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

So is there any reason after downloading the 4.1 file and doing a fresh install of ksp .16 when i hover the mouse over the solar array it says in the txt box that this is not valid for this version of KSP

any ideas would be great?

To anyone having solar panel issues:

Make sure that the latest MuMechLib and PowerTech.dll plugin is installed in the Plugin folder.

I was struggling with the compatibility issue as well. Somehow the release I downloaded didn\'t have PowerTech in it. Put it where it belongs and everything works fine.

Did you launch that at once or do the docking nodes actually function?

I have launched space stations manually before. But the problem is that the MIR is not a symmetrical design wich is near impossible to get into orbit manually.

I did a quick persistence edit to get it into a nice and stable 100km-100km orbit.

if you wanna know how to do that lemme know.

Was just writing a post, will post anyway since it bescribes it better than my previous ones.

OK, I\'ll explain it again, there\'s no problem if you don\'t get the configs, I don\'t get some parts of KSP modding too ;P

First, you search the 'module' line. It\'s normally the second or third or so.

Change it to

module = SolarPanels_adv_PowerTech

Then, scroll to the end of the file, and add:

partResGenerator = true
power = [something]

With [something] being the value of energy they should produce each second.

omisrunner, I can\'t give you the new config because the Deep Space Mission Pack adfly link gave me a virus.

Basically, you have to change the module line of the battery to 'Strut' and add:

RESOURCE
{
name = Energy
amount = 500
maxAmount = 500
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleKrBattery
}

(Might be wrong, can\'t access my files now, but I think I know it from memory).