What would you like to see out of a portal 3?

Bearsh

What would you like to see in a portal 3?  

1. 1. What would you like to see in a portal 3?

• A new character.
    • Another new story.
    • Half life references and Easter Eggs
    • A whole new experience, Better graphics and better Mechanics

Well, it's been a while since portal 2 was released. It was a great series i personally enjoyed it a lot, So in the season of Easter and the day of this discussion/poll, I'd like to see what you guys would like to see in a portal 3?

I personally would like to see a new character introduced as Chell as been beating GLaDOS for a while now and portal 2 ended in the final battle i guess (Wasn't able to finish portal 2). So i'd like to see a new person being tested by GLaDOS or some other AI.

Another thing i'd like to see in a portal 3 is when you shoot all cameras in a chamber in a certain chamber you unlock a secret door to an Easter egg or a portal gun before you get one in the story.

My last few things i'd love to see in a portal 3 is an inventory, Like you can keep cubes and stuff so when you walk through the emancipation grids they don't get destroyed, Another thing is random test malfunctions like the AI would be talking and it would speed the sentence then the lights would flash and a portal would open either helping or not helping you, Always being a secondary route if it was to happen. In the pole i'll have some different suggestions, You vote on what one you'd like to see best!

Happy launching! Bearsh inc.

-Insert More Legal Stuff Here-

The answer is easy: I want Half-Life. Who needs a new Portal game yet?

I've never played half life it used to creep me out (I played it younger) and freaking those headcrabs still creep me out to this day. So when i play G Mod all the zombies in the game and the barnacles especially the headcrabs creep me the heck out. Portal was the only one i wasn't creeped out about other than L4D2. Valve sometime gotta work on them anger issues with them Gorey stuff.

Portal 3? It's called, 'Portal 2: Episode 2: Part 2: Chronicle 2'.

Actually, it is known that Half Life 3, Portal 3, Left for Dead 3, and Team Fortress 3 are all going to be released together in The Orange Box 2, thus getting around valve's inability to publish games containing a 3 in the title...

Gosh, I can't even imagine where they could go next with Portal.

Of course, it doesn't help that we can't even take a guess at what year Portal 2 ends. My gut told me that humanity had long since vanished from the Earth though.

If it's a sequel though... the Space Core has to reenter the atmosphere and make a giant crater (surviving of course), and it then becomes a companion for the character, at least briefly.

I'd also like if the portal tech can be expanded further somehow. Sadly, while I was half awake in the past week or so, I dreamt up something that could be done to increase functionality of the portal gun. Can't remember a darned thing now though.

Edited by vger

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.