Abandoned Mod

Dooz

I gave up on Giving Don a Real atmosphere now pertending Don has a very very thin radon atmosphere (not reallyâ„¢)

Don is like a barren Radioactive wasteland with radioactivefogâ„¢ But new release coming soon.

Permission You Did Not even Ask.

You may want to check into what license you use if you want to put restrictions like that on your content. The license for this mod is non-commercial sharealike, which directly allows redistribution under the condition that it's under the same license. You also put it in your OP:

43f967ca4c.png

If you'd like to change that, you may want to take a look at the licensing thread.

I gave up on Giving Don a Real atmosphere now pertending Don has a very very thin radon atmosphere (not reallyâ„¢)

Don is like a barren Radioactive wasteland with radioactivefogâ„¢ But new release coming soon.

New release coming soon, nice!

You may want to check into what license you use if you want to put restrictions like that on your content. The license for this mod is non-commercial sharealike, which directly allows redistribution under the condition that it's under the same license. You also put it in your OP:

http://puu.sh/8tfR2/43f967ca4c.png

If you'd like to change that, you may want to take a look at the licensing thread.

Oh silly me thank you for clarifying that :) i changed it.

Edited by Dooz

Been busy on other things I'm still thinking about what to next with this mod I am currently trying to get a Liquid nitrogen moon going.

Feel free to suggest some names to it.

Wow don looks amazing! is that an atmosphere giving the green tint or the clouds mod? I was wondering iif you figured out how to change the natural color of the atmosphere. Because if you have with only PF CE, I will be very impressed. :)

Natural colors of the atmosphere is not yet possible with the mod as i Know of.

Currently In the process of making the liquid nitrogen Moon trying to figure how to remove those erin like features.

Edited by Dooz
Grammar

Currently experimenting with a Non cloudy texture for kaiser because it looks ugly without the clouds mod so far a small seam with my own texture i made my self.

Experimenting with old abandoned cfg files of Old Mulara and typhon. Planets before this system was converted into a gas giant system.

• 2 weeks later...
Ringed Kaiser would look awesome if you could color the rings perhaps? I intend no offence, but white rings don't look right on a neon body...

I look forward to the liquid nitrogen moon! I'd like to see the oceans :)

I was gonna plan on changing the rings to a green neon color.

And about the nitrogen moon, so far my custom color and height map work and i can't figure out how to remove the erin like features in the ocean.

Do you mean that when you do the scaled mesh, it appears to look like Erin from space? I was getting that when I created Emralled, A laythe derivative. While I probably am not the best person to ask - my atmosphere and lighting is completely broken for it - it will change back to your original height and color maps when you are below the scaled space limit. I got around this by getting the normal map from SE(I can't remember which it's called... and I think you have to pick an option or it's reversed.... ). For the map I just copied and pasted the color map as my actual map and it looks the same from both orbit and the ground. I couldn't find out how to reverse the height map from SE though.

Do you mean that when you do the scaled mesh, it appears to look like Erin from space? I was getting that when I created Emralled, A laythe derivative. While I probably am not the best person to ask - my atmosphere and lighting is completely broken for it - it will change back to your original height and color maps when you are below the scaled space limit. I got around this by getting the normal map from SE(I can't remember which it's called... and I think you have to pick an option or it's reversed.... ). For the map I just copied and pasted the color map as my actual map and it looks the same from both orbit and the ground. I couldn't find out how to reverse the height map from SE though.

No, It even looks like Erin From the Surface The little Puddles Lakes ect.

I might have to Resort to the Nitrogen Snow And the Liquid Nitrogen Below the Surface Keeps it Cold.

that's odd. Have you defined the PQS system in two different ways? (Such as entering variables, and then one with the map?). While I am not an amazing programmer... If you either post it here or send it to me I will take a look for you.... Sometimes all that is necessary is a second pair of eyes :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Dooz, you should use Kittopia Ingame Planetary Editing Tools, for rings for Kaiser, and puuurdy shots like this:

http://i57.tinypic.com/nx3qle.png

Yes i know, But i don't really want to complicate mod installation and i could not figure how to use ring tools i will use cloud rings i guess..

Also need to fix Jabin's seam with a new color map.

But the new update will include

Reworked Jabin

2 new moons Nitrodar the nitrogen moon :) And a little surprise moon.

New Kaiser color map for those who don't use EVE

Kaiser rings..

Edited by Dooz

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.