Lohan2008

Choose your Apocalypse scenario  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Choose your Apocalypse scenario

• Zombies
    • Robot uprising
    • Asteroid
    • Other

Interesting. I wonder if we'd kill ourselves by STDs before we all die of old age.

I have nothing to add without starting a flame war, so I just quote for truth.

Also I wonder if the reason for the majority of the votes going to the answer "asteroid" from users in this very forum ... :wink:

Although it is the most likely of the three suggested answer.

Other possible option: Self-annihilation by nuclear winter or radical global warming - though one question remains: Would either event kill everyone everywhere or are their places on earth that might stay inhabitable?

48-hour apocalypse? My vote is for the Jurassic Park method. Clones of a nice meat eating dinosaur break free, breed, and then descend upon human cities one at a time, eating and then moving on.

How I think it will actually happen? Constrained resources such as crude oil, water, food as the human race continues to overpopulate the globe. Wars happen. Life has to change as a matter of necessity. We go back to horseback, agrarian societies, technology goes on a backslide. Small pockets of technology survive where countries have figured out ways to do transportation and manufacturing without crude oil, coal, natural gas.

If all life is to be wiped out, then zombie apocalypse won't actually make sense, since zombies are considered living and dead, which are antonyms and would cause an unexplainable paradox should the zombies survived - or not. (Now I'm getting paradoxical, too.)

I vote for disease. A fatal disease should really be the one that kills all life by natural cause, not by outside force.

Also, in order to end life on Earth, a level 10 (based on Torino Scale) asteroid or a huge planet should smack on Earth. However, life may survived even with a level 10 (again, Torino Scale) asteroid impact.

Also, in order to end life on Earth, a level 10 (based on Torino Scale) asteroid or a huge planet should smack on Earth. However, life may survived even with a level 10 (again, Torino Scale) asteroid impact.

It would probably kill all life if Earth was liquified.

Apocalypse? no thanks. Iam happy with my life and have no desire to die. And dont try to tell me that you can survive for example zombie apocalypse, because you dont.

Why? because:

1.Zombies. Een if they are slow and dumb they can still get you by chance.

2.Hunger. Are you skilled huntsman? Butcher? Vetrinary doctor? No? so you are going to die from hunger or disease you get from bad meat. Or worse, what if you are vegan? then you are totaly screwed.

3.Thirst. How much safe drinking watr you think youll find after few months?

4. minor infections. Without profesional medical treatment even stupid "cold" can turn into something deadly.

5. Other people. people will try to kill you for warious reasons, and they will do it most probably by surprise from behind, and prefarably while you sleep or while they allready managed to gain your trust.

6. injures. Selfexplanatory

7. Wild animals. imagine all those Dogs who suddenly lost theyr masters, lions and other wildlife escaping zoos, poisonous spiders and venomous snakes escaping theyr terraria.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.