How many KSP players play EvE Online as well?

Runboy

How many KSP Players play EvE Online as well?  

1. 1. How many KSP Players play EvE Online as well?

• I play EvE.
    • I played the eve online Trial but haven't paid for a subscription..
    • Ive heard of EvE
    • Never heard of EvE Online.

I was browsing the forums until a question of curiosity popped into my head.Being an EvE capsuleer myself, I want to find out how much of the players of KSP play EvE Online as well,so I made this thread to hopefully find out.Unfortunately I could not find an option to make this a poll,so I am stuck with simply leavng this as a thread and letting people answer through comments.

o7

I used to play EVE, but it started to feel less like a game and more and more like accounting homework. And I'm not real keen on losing everything (like my nifty and expensive T3 cruisers) just because someone else wants to be a jerk - and I met my share of those, even in high-sec.

I liked so much about the setting and the atmosphere and above all, the sound! But I don't feel anything calling me back for the past few years.

Never played it ... the monthly subscription fee and the effort you, after all I hear, have to put into the game, have made me think twice about ever trying this game

I used to play EVE, don't play it anymore. Enjoyed myself back then, but eventually moved on, particularly as real life consumed more and more of my time. EVE is a game you need to be really invested in. An hour or two a few times a week isn't going to cut it.

Like a few of the other posters thus far, I used to play EVE. I wandered away after a brief stint in a corp that made things feel more like work than play. Being one of two English speaking corporations in an otherwise all Russian nullsec alliance (Gypsy Band, if memory serves) didn't help either.

I'd go back, but it's been so long that I think I'd have to dig through multiple year old bank statements to resurrect my old account, and it's just not worth the effort to me.

I played Eve for a few weeks, and I loved the graphics, and the music.

But ultimately I'm too much of a carebear and anarchist to enjoy Eve fully. I just couldn't stand the testosterone-driven, alpha-male nature of the corporations, and it was too dangerous to explore on my own. Never mind the fact that to thrive in that game you must be a worker bee, or a psychopathic CEO.

That's not to say the game is bad or not fun. Just not my thing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.