E3 2014

Kryten

Sony and Microsoft swapped places this year.

2013: M-TV S-Games

2014: M-Games S-TV

Of course EA went on about sports for ages but when they finished that they had a some goodness to show( Mirrors Edge 2, Battlefront 3, that Criterion game looks pretty fun) Which they'll hopefully not touch with their Midas touch of ****.

I'm not even going to bother watching Ubisoft because the games they're showing aren't the games they will be making(*cough* WatchDogs *cough*) As well as Day1 DLC, Uplay

Destiny looks less and less appealing each time they show gameplay. Mainly because it's all in 'old russia' which appears to be a generic clear path area and not the large expansive world they're selling(which is sad because I was really hyped about it)

GTA V ON THE NEXT GEN/PC!

I nostalgia'd myself with the MC collection.

Sunset overdrive looks cool, as do LBP 3, that mario maker, The new crackdown and project spark. I've never actually played a Batman game before but arkham knight looks pretty awesome(especially the exosuit) I'm glad they're redoing grim fandango that was a fun game.

I'm thinking that Nintendo is going to bring out some kind of powerplay which could even win them E3.

Overall the best year for a long while.

My top 3 in no particular order would be:

-Halo MC collection.

-No mans sky.

-Mirrors edge 2/mario maker.

EDIT: Nintendo did good. At no point did I wish to turn it off.

EDITEDIT: I watched Ubisofts, I regret it.

Edited by Spartwo

Far Cry 4 looks pretty cool. I liked Far Cry 3 a lot (I never got it, I just played at a friend's house).

The Battlefield series is REALLY going down the drain, though. Turning Battlefield into an annual series is a big no-no. They should just turn Battlefield: Hardline into its own series. Medal of Honor never really got a real replacement so this could be it if they renamed it into a new series (Titanfall doesn't really fit the niche).

Also, I paid 110 dollars combined for BF premium and the base game, BF4. I was expecting that to last me two years, like BF3 did. BF3 was released in 2011 and the sequel was released in 2013, two years later. That's a lot more fair since it actually gives you time to enjoy the game you paid so much money to get access to. Now, BF4 will become *obsolete* after just a mere one year. Pretty sad, huh? If they turned Hardline into a new series I wouldn't mind since:

A: Battlefield 4 would still be considered the "current" Battlefield game and

B: since Medal of Honor needs a replacement now, anyways

I really loved watching Nintendo today, that was fun. I'm really looking forward to the new Super Smash Brothers and Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. Haven't had time to see anything from other game companies yet sadly. Time to go looking for announcements from gaming sites!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.