[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Not sure what you mean..

A missile that breaks up into extremely hard(at least 80 impact tolerance) and in your mod possibly explosive chunks that form into a glitchy sphere and changing velocity very glitchily(800 going down to 1400 going up).

I still have this weird bug in KSP 0.90 :

- having a mobile SAM on ground, in guardmode with engagement range 15km

- physics range 50km

- flying in aircraft into range of the SAM

- first missile gets fired, tracks me, no problems

- second missile fires but sticks to the launchplattform while it's motor is running OR launches in slowmotion and explodes after it cleared the launch-ramp and explodes destroying the launchplattform in the process

This is happening since the last version I think, for me at least.

This problem does not happen when the missiles get fired from a airborne launchplattform only groundbased launchplattforms have this problem.

I still have this weird bug in KSP 0.90 :

- having a mobile SAM on ground, in guardmode with engagement range 15km

- physics range 50km

- flying in aircraft into range of the SAM

- first missile gets fired, tracks me, no problems

- second missile fires but sticks to the launchplattform while it's motor is running OR launches in slowmotion and explodes after it cleared the launch-ramp and explodes destroying the launchplattform in the process

This is happening since the last version I think, for me at least.

This problem does not happen when the missiles get fired from a airborne launchplattform only groundbased launchplattforms have this problem.

I limited the landed vessel unpacking distance to about 11km because beyond that distance, the terrain collider seems to be disabled, so landed vessels fall through the surface into the abyss.

Any plans for autoloaders? Shouldn't be too complicated, just make a variable that decrements with every shot you fire, and if it is 0 then the reload will be set to a larger number and once reloaded, the variable resets. So let's say:

inClipReload = 2.5;

clipReload = 12.5;

clipSize = 4;

shotsLeft = 4;

then, every time you shoot:

shotsLeft --;

And when shotsLeft == 0:

*set reload to clipReload*

When done reload:

shotsLeft = clipSize;

if(shotsLeft > 0)

{

*set reload to inClipReload*

}

and jsut make something like this work with your code :)

How about making a new type of armor in this mod that can withstand shells, And maybe change the targeting system so that a gun will pick a random part on the enemy craft and target it rather than the center of mass, Achilles would have been victorious had the enemy not known his weakness, As such guns should not automatically attack the root part of every craft because everything else is attacked to it and the battle would not last very long that way.

How about making a new type of armor in this mod that can withstand shells, And maybe change the targeting system so that a gun will pick a random part on the enemy craft and target it rather than the center of mass, Achilles would have been victorious had the enemy not known his weakness, As such guns should not automatically attack the root part of every craft because everything else is attacked to it and the battle would not last very long that way.

The center of mass isn't necessarily the root part, but that might be a good idea to give some variation to where the missile hits. I'll give it a try eventually.

I am just going to Post a List here of 10 things that might be interesting to see in this mod.

1) Parafrag Munitions: retarded fragmentation bomb Weight: 23 pounds (10.4 kg)

2) Tiny Tim Rocket: 11.75" unguided surface attack rocket with 500 lb. (227 kg) semi-armour-piercing warhead

3) Type 3 Mk.27 Bomb-Rockets: Air-launched unguided anti-aircraft rockets with phosphorus incendiary proximity-fuze warhead

4) PTAB-2.5 Munition: Multiple anti-tank bomblet

5) VAP-250 Munition: Phosphorus dispenser

6) SC 2000: General purpose bomb

7) RS-132: Rockets with demolition warhead

8) AJ-2 Ampoules: Napalm dispenser

9) 4.5" M8 Rocket: General purpose rocket

10) VB-2 Bat Bomb: Radar Guided Glide Bomb for Anti-Shipping Role

Number 6 is a Bit overkill but would like to see it in the mod any how. Don't know if number 10 is even Possible.

Edit: any way we can get a Ballistic Missile with Changeable Warheads and maybe the V2 Ballistic Missile?

Edited by Bully056

Hello, wonderful mod you've made here, much better than it was when i first got a hold of it.

But i've been having a small problem, that being, as far as i can tell there is no way to fire the turrets and cannons from an action group or from the weapon manager.

I mean i do love the turret system, its just that sometimes i just want my GAU-8 to work like a normal cannon on my plane without the mouse control (gamepads and the such)

So if there is any way to bind it it would be nice if you could tell me about it, or if it isn't in, could we get something like that?

Thanks

(also sorry if this was brought up before, but i ain't going though 256 other pages for it)

Hello, wonderful mod you've made here, much better than it was when i first got a hold of it.

But i've been having a small problem, that being, as far as i can tell there is no way to fire the turrets and cannons from an action group or from the weapon manager.

I mean i do love the turret system, its just that sometimes i just want my GAU-8 to work like a normal cannon on my plane without the mouse control (gamepads and the such)

So if there is any way to bind it it would be nice if you could tell me about it, or if it isn't in, could we get something like that?

Thanks

(also sorry if this was brought up before, but i ain't going though 256 other pages for it)

3.5. I've said this a few times before but: Action groups can not be a press-and-hold button. Only the Brake AG is press and hold. All of the other ones are single fire, so I can't have it fire guns by holding them, which is why there is a separate key for firing guns and rapid firing rockets. You can change this key in the settings menu (Alt-B). You just need to find out what the name of the button it is on your controller. On joysticks it would be 'joystick button 0' for the trigger, but I don't know about ps4 controllers. I'm sure you can google it.

What you can do is open the BDA settings menu and bind the fire key to a key on your keyboard.

What you can do is open the BDA settings menu and bind the fire key to a key on your keyboard.

could you make it possible to bind multiple fire buttons(Mouse1+joystick1 etc.) or even make it possible to bind another key to bombs etc.

could you make it possible to bind multiple fire buttons(Mouse1+joystick1 etc.) or even make it possible to bind another key to bombs etc.

or even fire multible (different types) guns at once

Edited by masiboss
fail

Firstly, thanks for a truly awesome, excellently made mod.

Secondly, I was wondering if it is, or ever could be possible for parts that are surface attached to turrets or barrels to move with the turret/barrel?

I get the feeling this is a question about the module used to animate the turrets but i couldn't find which is used.

Thanks again!