[1.2] UAL002's Lorefriendy Serious Parody Flags v2.1 [Fall of the Ape Edition]

UAL002

UPDATED to v1.0:

Added Kienar Fleet Systems to Agents along with the New Tuak Drive Yards. Should show up as contract givers now. Hopefully. As always completely remove the old mod as the file structure has changed.

Sorry chaps, Ive had some life stuff getting in the way recently. I've got Brasilo on my to-do list so far. I'll try and add a new corporation too. If any of you out there have a good personal corp logo you want me to add into the pack let me know. Subject to review of course, I'f you've ever played Battlefield 4 you know why.

Name Me could be "Poollan". Poollan, or Poolland as it is 'officially' known, is a nation of clever, hardworking, and proud Kerbals that are unfortunately known for having the worst behaved neighbors on the whole of Kerbin. For some reason, the nation is often depicted as a sphere.

And as for UAL: The United Albino Lemmingrates are a wealthy Kethane producing society from the desert regions of Kerbin, their love of tall buildings has lead to the creation of spacecraft, so they can "Get a good view."

Name Me could be "Poollan". Poollan, or Poolland as it is 'officially' known, is a nation of clever, hardworking, and proud Kerbals that are unfortunately known for having the worst behaved neighbors on the whole of Kerbin. For some reason, the nation is often depicted as a sphere.

And as for UAL: The United Albino Lemmingrates are a wealthy Kethane producing society from the desert regions of Kerbin, their love of tall buildings has lead to the creation of spacecraft, so they can "Get a good view."

I entirely missed this post. My apologies. Can you explain the first one? I must be daft.

Oh I love the English bud, Scottish too. The Welsh, well they're Welshman, what more can you say? ;)

And yes, I'm a Texan, and quite cynical of all Governments. I just like to be cheeky.

Hey! There's the flag! xD

Here's a suggestion for Brasilo bio:

"A proud nation previously known as the kings of Spaceballs, a pointless sport that consisted in kicking miniature replicas of celestial bodies, the brasilonians were beaten so hard by the rival national team of Kermania that they felt directly from the top of the first division to the bottom of the bottomless 42nd division of the sport. Disgruntled by this failure, the immediately abandoned the sport for the time being. Since the nation were totally driven by Spaceballs, they had to look up something to replace it as national official first choice profession for kids, national official hobby, national election procedure and national method of conflict resolution. The only thing that was close enough to Spaceballs that could match all criteria for national everything to brasilonians was, of course, spacefaring."

Keep rocking, UAL002! Cheers!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.