Naval Battle Club

astecarmyman

Yeah, the duped missile is a bug I've got with a bunch of my ships that stops me working on them. I'm rebuilding the Cubic right now :/. And don't worry about control points, I'm one step ahead of you there.

Don't feel bad, I had to rebuild the new Bayonet 4 times thanks to that bug. Luckily a lot of the time I can save subassemblies. I think it's caused by symmetry treating ALT-clicking the same as part clipping whilst CTRL-z is pressed because once I reattached everything without it it was fine(Same thing happened with Mjolnir too)

So is no one going to take any guesses?

Salvation?(I hope it is, I wan't to re-take that screenshot again)

(since I never made an official entry, here' we go)

MY FLAG:

XkrTep8.png

My Ships:

Heavy Drek XXVIII-III

Weight: 95 tonnes

Range (with tanks): Laythe

Weapons: 4 Shredder missiles

QLRfk3C.png

Heavy Drek XVI-X

Weight: 110 tonnes

Weapons: 6 Shredder missiles, 2 Heavy Armor Piercing .5 missiles.

sLgi76N.png

Mini Drek IH

Weight: 70 tonnes

Weapons: 3 Shredder missiles, 6 Heavy Armor Piercing .5 missiles.

QNV1tWS.jpg

Also... I just looked at your signature...

#KEELZOKISIA

What does this mean?

Edited by zekes

Not at the moment

but you can get it if you go a few pages back, they're in the persist

will all the rules apply to battles? including the 60% limit? and what about hyper edit to the preferred orbit or at least SOI?

If I can intimidate zekes with my armoring scheme, I know I have done a good job. :D

This is why I always look through the new parts--I saw that and thought, "Wait a minute..."

It is rather odd that those intakes are as durable as I-Beams but are less than a fifteenth the mass, but whatever. The Vac-Co ones (the 0.5 IntakeAir intakes) have the same impact tolerance, but both are rather hard to place; they do not like to be attached to things.

As to what I intend to do with this, I shall probably design a fighter or two and then challenge someone to a small (>50 tons) engagement, so as to test them out in the only real way one can: Battle.

[cue dramatic music.]

You should also try making torpedoes out of them.

So I made a new missile out of the structural intakes and fired 2 at the new Dreks.

One of them bounced off and didn't even scratch it. It literally bounced off, nothing exploding or anything like that.

The other penetrated and messed up all of the missiles inside of it.

One of them bounced off and didn't even scratch it. It literally bounced off

Hehehhe

But yeah, the missiles can often break off :/ that's why the new version has 2 missiles on the rear so one shot can't just disarm it.

So I just updated one of my ships.

It was enough to classify it as a new generation of the ship

First person to guess what ship it was and at least one thing I did to gets reputation and the first chance to download it when done

So far only Spartwo and Mullican have taken a guess.

I guess no one wants first chance to try out my new ship when its finished.

'K Zekes, it's going a bit slower, but it's going. This is the other thing you'll be facing:

MU5mTMM.png

It's a rushed job, but in the end it looks almost consistent with the destroyers. And it's basically a missile barge, all armor and payload... with maybe a surprise. ;) Let's see if I actually build the launcher by tomorrow!

Rune. This is clearly the Porcupine-class Battlecruiser.

Edited by Rune

'K Zekes, it's going a bit slower, but it's going. This is the other thing you'll be facing:

http://i.imgur.com/MU5mTMM.png

It's a rushed job, but in the end it looks almost consistent with the destroyers. And it's basically a missile barge, all armor and payload... with maybe a surprise. ;)

Rune. This is clearly the Porcupine-class Battlecruiser.

oh boy, a battlecruiser with only .5 meter weapons... this will be fun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.