[1.2.2] Stock Part Revamp, Update 1.9.6. Released Source Files!

Ven

Yea but I meant like 3000 patches added from the lastest build I was using which was less than a week ago, from around 1000 to around 4000 patches...

I guess Ven is still using the old way of scaling parts? Are "scale" and "rescaleFactor" both 1?

Now I downloaded the 1.8 version of Ven's mod and (almost) everything fixed. Only the 2 bigger oscar tanks have buggy fuel loadout somehow.

I think that some part of this mod (like capsule pods) may cause some sort of confict in the VAB with the new FAR's re-voxelization thingy for the aerodynamics:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/20451-1-0-2-Ferram-Aerospace-Research-v0-15-Euler-5-8-15?p=1920783&viewfull=1#post1920783

Or I could be completely wrong though, it just worked without SPR... Makes any sense?

Anyone know which file to rename to just change the large reaction wheel back to the stock part? It's the only part in the entire pack that I feel looks better in the squad version.

Does anyone know where in the file structure of the mod this part is?

Anyone else unable to click on any reflective parts in the presence of TextureReplacer (specifically the dll - it's not incompatibility with specific textures)? I've had this bug in every single version of Ven, KSP, and TR but I've never seen anyone else report it.

Anyone else unable to click on any reflective parts in the presence of TextureReplacer (specifically the dll - it's not incompatibility with specific textures)? I've had this bug in every single version of Ven, KSP, and TR but I've never seen anyone else report it.

Oh people have reported it. Been reported before, definitely. Solution is to change reflections to static or remove the TR config for SPR.

I think that some part of this mod (like capsule pods) may cause some sort of confict in the VAB with the new FAR's re-voxelization thingy for the aerodynamics:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/20451-1-0-2-Ferram-Aerospace-Research-v0-15-Euler-5-8-15?p=1920783&viewfull=1#post1920783

Or I could be completely wrong though, it just worked without SPR... Makes any sense?

I've got no trouble with that.

Just a small question, I just downloaded this 1.8 update from curseforge. I read the readme file and it said "drag and drop the 'Pruners' folder into your KSP directory" but I could not find this one in the patch. In previous version, there was a .bat file but it was missing in this one.

I've got no trouble with that.

You sure, checked the debug logs?

Also, anyone else have notice huge performance drops, specially in the VAB. I think they're mostly related to solar panels, refractions, etc. Not GPU related.

Just a small question, I just downloaded this 1.8 update from curseforge. I read the readme file and it said "drag and drop the 'Pruners' folder into your KSP directory" but I could not find this one in the patch. In previous version, there was a .bat file but it was missing in this one.

The first time I uploaded the files with the pruners, they got denied on Curse. I guess now their being a bit more strict on what you upload. So if you want the pruners, you'll need to go an download the Github version.

Heads up, the release on GitHub doesn't include the distribution zip file so CKAN hasn't indexed the update yet.

Ok that should now be fixed.

What happens to vessels in flight with the non-retractable PVs?

...True, I guess that I should fix the solar panels, untill then, either wait or remove the solar panels (GameData/VenStockRevamp/Squad/Parts/Electrical.cfg)

and add :NEEDS[Disabled] to the end of the PART name, IE: @PART[asasmodule1-2]:NEEDS[Disabled] {}

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.