CCiCap was announced, SpaceX and Boeing were selected

B787_300

What I would like to know is, why does SNC want to sue? I can imagine that they think they should be the real winners and that it's a great injustice(also they'll probably want the money).

To me it seems pointless and I doubt they'll gain something out of this. Why don't they just take it like it is and try to focus on completing the DC.

Their bid was less expensive than Boeing's and as NASA said it was mostly about the money, SNC and SpaceX should have won becasue they had the less expensive bids. Plus NASA is being stingy on releasing documents that would show that Boeeing won it fairly. Those documents should have been released within a week of the announcement, which was before tthe SNC complaint was lodged. There is something Fishy going on here and we will see by Jan 15 what happens

Their bid was less expensive than Boeing's and as NASA said it was mostly about the money, SNC and SpaceX should have won becasue they had the less expensive bids. Plus NASA is being stingy on releasing documents that would show that Boeeing won it fairly. Those documents should have been released within a week of the announcement, which was before tthe SNC complaint was lodged. There is something Fishy going on here and we will see by Jan 15 what happens

Those sorts of docs are not normally released. You can't just pull SSA data on JSF. It's briefed to those in the competitive range that aren't selected (in this case SNC), but not available for public consumption.

Snc, though, has seen them and apparently sees grounds for a protest. Redacted versions can be requested from the GAO after resolution via FOIA requests.

stolen those docs for the JSF were not released becasue of security concerns. Most of NASAs are released and I believe the Advanced Tanker ones were released... Generally they only dont get released if there is some National security stuff going on

stolen those docs for the JSF were not released becasue of security concerns. Most of NASAs are released and I believe the Advanced Tanker ones were released... Generally they only dont get released if there is some National security stuff going on

This is an atypical contract for NASA. No way they release that data to anyone not in the comp range without their hand being forced. It's protected information.