Sign in to follow this  
War Eagle 1

What does your reputation say?

I mop and bring people coffee. So, I'm the most important guy at the KSC, since everybody would literally be tripping and falling asleep, no progress would ever get done. :D

It says I've assisted many engineers in trouble. Dang, it feels like I became part of the ground crew just yesterday.

Edited by mythbusters844

it says im snarky enough to have a few dots yet not quite good enough to have a full bar.

A master engineer?? Have they got the right guy? I may be a master at engineering ways for kerbals to blow up....

I've spent the last fifty odd years keeping my nose clean, tucking my shirt in. straightening up, flying right, keeping my socks pulled up, getting out of bed on the right side, getting a grip, perking up and keeping my head down so as not to get a reputation.

well respected engineer. also...

I've spent the last fifty odd years keeping my nose clean, tucking my shirt in. straightening up, flying right, keeping my socks pulled up, getting out of bed on the right side, getting a grip, perking up and keeping my head down so as not to get a reputation.

trainee engineer.

FireFaced has just applied to the Kerbal Space Program. Even though I've been here more than two months!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.