Pro Props - Wearable items for your kerbals. Updated to KIS!

Locob

8DAwo9h.png

Pixelated Back Shades, Isaac Kerman Helmet, Full Glass Helmet, Potato Chips, Alcoholic Drink, Eye Protector, Mask Type A, Joint, Beret, Baguette, Bong, Bowtie, Rifle, Assault Rifle, Personality Core, Poncho, Mate Cup, Cheese, Eye protector, light-bulb, Sandwich, Soda Can.

3DGlasses, 2001Helmet, Antenitas de Vinil, Black Shades, Crowbar, Dave Kerman Helmet, Hair Mohawk, Headphones1, Iron Kerman Helmet, Lago Space Helmet, Mask Type B, Mood, Mustache Prop, Smart Galaxy Phone, Sombrero, Space Janitor Helmet, Storm Trooper Helmet, Viking helmet, Walkmin, XmasHat.

>>Viking Pack!<<

Viking sword, Viking helmet, Viking shield, Leather vest, Horn

>>>Pack TRES (alpha)<<<

Blaster, Combat pilot helmet, Dark Vader helmet, Guitar, Horn, Leather vest, Light Saber, Scifi CokeMan helmet, Scifi Hussar helmet, Robotic arm, Viking shield, Viking Sword, and more to come.

Is not my intention to promote the use of alcoholic beverages, use of drugs, or any brand in particular. I made this for fun, and especially for those people that want to do MLG PRO Montage Parodies.

All the parts are working with

>>>Kerbal Iinventory System<<<

People helping with this mod.

nli2work -made a very high quality helmet (Space Janitor/Planetes)

Space Scumbag - Heavy user of this parts. Thanks to promote Pro Props!. Checkout his channel

635463110282899453.pngCnvpaBc.pngnyZWSeZ.png

screenshot3-3.png

635506514376996877.pngscreenshot10.png6snKgZB.png

Zw2TF4v.pngzvqny73.png

---

SvDxzXk.pngJ4ViwP9.png

Space Janitor Helmet (Planetes helmet.) Made by nli2work

---

VTG6O93.png

Guitar

Combat Pilot Helmet Is a modified model from a guy called erik90mx in blendswap.com. And the textures are from around internet.

scifi_cokeMan Based on this

Viking Sword

Leather Vest

Horn

Viking Shield !

scifi_hussar Based on this

TowelHolder (RobotArm)

Dark Vader Helmet (Darth Vader)

Light Saber

Blaster (storm trooper blaster)

-------------------------------

If you want to use the models for something else, you are totally allowed. Just credit me somewhere, in the files, or post of your mod

(If you want to use the potato chips in a life support mod, please do.)

If you want to collaborate, using models, or helping me with the config files, or texture variants, I am open to it.

---

Log of the last work done:

something something T3CC0M0.png

Edited by Locob

Why only Doritos? We need Mountain Dew too! :D

tonight.

Lol where is the kerbal light beer or old Duna whiskey.

I will make a can with editable texture. and a bottle too.

Does the dorito work with snacks!?

not by default. edit the config file of the part.

Actually, right after I posted that I figured out how to make a config for that.

Hopefully, this works:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18212815/PotatoChips_Snacks.cfg

I don't know how useful it will be though, I made each bag only hold .5 snacks.:wink:

Given the size of the bag, I'd suspect the number of servings are greater than 1. I'd go with 1 or 2 snacks per bag.

I'm also half-tempted to ask Porkjet if I can use his "Snacks" texture for the bag:

cIcWg3m.png?1

Very cool. Do you have plans to make a smaller stockalike EVA helmet?

I would like to do it, may be after KospY releas KIS

If you could do an Assault rifle of some kind, that would be awesome for my next few war cinematics!

is planed. I would like to know how to extract the models of CS1.6

Given the size of the bag, I'd suspect the number of servings are greater than 1. I'd go with 1 or 2 snacks per bag.

I'm also half-tempted to ask Porkjet if I can use his "Snacks" texture for the bag

I reduced the size with the config file. check out the "rescaleFactor = 0.5" line

Edited by Locob

I will stop with the food kind, for now.

light? press L wile you are in EVA. Strobe light? there are mods for all kind of light, just edit the config file. or post the light mod. and I will edit it for you.

IS the KIS like an unofficial continue of kerbquest? they made a great wearable system

I can't find the one you are talking about. I found KerbolQuest that had chairs with jetpacks. Fun mod btw.

KIS (that stands for Kerbal Inventory System) is an inventory system that will allow me to show or not the items that I have in my inventory.

Made by KospY the same guy that made KAS (which i am using of now) you should follow this thread to get the news about it.

Edited by Locob

Yes that was what i meant =) I think he was one of the gentlemens that made that to, it had a basic but cool inventory system .

Oh im famililair with kas :D Made some pretty silly and fun things with it back in the days, hanggliders extra kerbal equement . Nice to see you are making these props and new helmets !

Edited by ahappydude

Yes that was what i meant =) I think he was one of the gentlemens that made that to, it had a basic but cool inventory system .

Oh im familiar with kas :D Made some pretty silly and fun things with it back in the days, hanggliders extra kerbal equement . Nice to see you are making these props and new helmets !

oh. I remember you. You should update those mods.

Booo. testing testing.

this would help me to align and scale things better faster stronger.

anyone want that thing?

Edited by Locob
added things

That screen made me smile so big =D You seem to doing grwat progress! Also the full view helmet you made are so delightfull, esp using tin the force iva mod. Well bokmark your thread for the future. Yes i want to get back to modding ksp, you can get so easly overwhelmed with what you can do, what you want do etc. Cheers for the reply!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.