It's time to stop lurking

Arlax

Hello community!

I've been playing KSP for some time now (roughly a year), but I only started reading the forum a week ago. So... since I've seen this is a really nice community

and there's lots of mods, updates/previews, and things in general going on I've decided to present myself to you!

Truth is that I haven't played regularly during this year but I've come to know some good mods and also I've gained some experience in this rocket science thing. "Realism" and

futuristic technologies mods are the ones that most attract me (FAR, KWR, DR, etc.).

That's pretty much everything. I hope I can learn more about piloting silly rockets full of kerbonauts into the sun around here, and I hope to help someone do it too in the future... :D

I've been playing KSP for some time now (roughly a year), but I only started reading the forum a week ago. So... since I've seen this is a really nice community and there's lots of mods, updates/previews, and things in general going on I've decided to present myself to you!

I did the same thing for a while. Between my work schedule, research projects, church obligations, and family obligations, I never get to spend a lot of time on-line, especially to cruise social media (think Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and the forums here at KSP. Only recently have I been able to spend time reading through the forum posts, blogs, and other things the way I would like to have done from the beginning. Only within the last month have I started participating within the various discussions, posting a few blog entries myself, and meeting fellow KSP players.

Welcome to the KSP universe and may your Kerbal always land as graceful as he achieved orbit! :confused:

I did the same thing for a while. Between my work schedule, research projects, church obligations, and family obligations, I never get to spend a lot of time on-line, especially to cruise social media (think Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and the forums here at KSP. Only recently have I been able to spend time reading through the forum posts, blogs, and other things the way I would like to have done from the beginning. Only within the last month have I started participating within the various discussions, posting a few blog entries myself, and meeting fellow KSP players.

Welcome to the KSP universe and may your Kerbal always land as graceful as he achieved orbit! :confused:

AAAGH! The blue text burns! :0.0:

Hullo, Arlax, and Welcome!