Planets.

bandit4910

Have you tried landing on the mun and returning yet? Orbital rendezvous?

rendezvous?

And no...

I have been trying for a month now but all my spacecraft does is either blow up when almost at kerbins atmosphere or get out of kerbins orbit.

rendezvous?

And no...

I have been trying for a month now but all my spacecraft does is either blow up when almost at kerbins atmosphere or get out of kerbins orbit.

Rendezvous - Meeting another craft in orbit

2. Keep trying. If it blows up, enjoy the explosion and keep trying. Use quick save or something. Keep going at it, and build yourself a little base on the Mun, or put a few satellites in orbit. Just keep going, but don\'t badger the Dev team to bring features that are planned for later. Practice now to even get to those planets.

Example of a rondevouz. The fabled 'ramming maneuver':

contactuz.png

I think their about 1m apart in that at the nose. The near one (bottom) just ran into the other one.

If your blowing up when you reach the Mun, you need to learn to land and live (and then move on to returning).

After that, we are supposed to get a docking part released in version 15 I think, so you\'ll probably want to learn how to put a craft into a proper circular orbit, and then intercept it with another craft. It takes some getting used to, but its a lot of fun. I do dislike the debris that gets left in orbit though (this is why I don\'t perform orbits when going to the Mun).

Well a whole batch of planets and moons is going to come 'soon' and when i mean 'soon' i mean maybe 0.17 or 0.18 update, somewhere around there ;D

for now try to do what the other guys said because i\'m still learning how to do this rendezvous....

Example of a rondevouz. The fabled 'ramming maneuver':

contactuz.png

I think their about 1m apart in that at the nose. The near one (bottom) just ran into the other one.

If your blowing up when you reach the Mun, you need to learn to land and live (and then move on to returning).

After that, we are supposed to get a docking part released in version 15 I think, so you\'ll probably want to learn how to put a craft into a proper circular orbit, and then intercept it with another craft. It takes some getting used to, but its a lot of fun. I do dislike the debris that gets left in orbit though (this is why I don\'t perform orbits when going to the Mun).

No I\'ve landed on the mun fine.

It\'s when I take off from the mun there\'s always a explosion...

joey73101, what is the add-on you use to get the flight information, as we can see on the screenshot?

Thanks

My pic, that\'s in a quote ;)

That is Mech Jeb. It also handles some auto pilot functions such as automatically performing prograde and retro grade burns, being able to hold any heading and pitch you give it, and it also has something called kill rotation which will attempt to hold the rocket steady, but not return it to its original point which I find more useful than ASAS when performing the roll over to achieve orbit.

The extra information is also nice.

rendezvous?

And no...

Why are you in such a hurry to get other planets when you can\'t even land on the moon yet? Kinda like shopping for sports bikes before you\'ve even got the training wheels off your pushbike. :)