Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Many eons from now, when we are both just bones in the ground, a tectonic collision will cause the destruction of my fossil as it is faulted against the rocks containing yours.

I wish bananas were always just ripe.

Granted! But...

Now with increased dexterity and a steady diet of easy-to-get high-calorie-salad the forks begin to evolve, gaining first sentience then sapience. In time they begin to make their own tools (even smaller forks, can you believe it?!) and develop a complex binary sign language consisting mostly of thumbs up or down. Years from now, and fed up with the balsamic burn, a group of rebel forks highjack Elon’s personal mars lander and escape to freedom! Human scientists and vegetarians of all species make dire predictions of revenge attacks. However, having only bought the non-edible kind of rocket, the forks quickly starve mid flight...

I wish (fish?) I knew where that vending machine went... :)

28 minutes ago, Blasty McBlastblast said:

Granted! But...

Now with increased dexterity and a steady diet of easy-to-get high-calorie-salad the forks begin to evolve, gaining first sentience then sapience. In time they begin to make their own tools (even smaller forks, can you believe it?!) and develop a complex binary sign language consisting mostly of thumbs up or down. Years from now, and fed up with the balsamic burn, a group of rebel forks highjack Elon’s personal mars lander and escape to freedom! Human scientists and vegetarians of all species make dire predictions of revenge attacks. However, having only bought the non-edible kind of rocket, the forks quickly starve mid flight...

I wish (fish?) I knew where that vending machine went... :)

So, you're essentially stating they "forked themselves over"? :D:D:D

BTW, the vending machine is falling upon from a height of 37 meters. Hope you brought your umbrella!

I wish for tuna

Fortunately that for you, that vending machine was loaded (to the gills?!) with fish of all types, and as it crashes to the ground many tuna spill out and land at your feet.. in addition to the thousands of tonnes of prehistoric aquatic monstrosities which also spill out (who put these in here? vending machine made on Gallifrey presumably) and proceed to slide downhill, crushing a small village of independent forks in the process.

I really wish I did have an umbrella! (too much rain and sleet here brrr..)

Granted, the bad time you are given is the 12 hours that define the KT boundary (also now known as CP boundary for the younguns) . You will be chased by a Tyrannosaurus into a dense forest, harrased by velociraptors and watch as your world explodes, you run to a cave for protection, wake up after being knocked unconscious and realize that there is nothing toneat or drink forever. Your skin is burnt by the high levels of iridium dust that surrounds everything . . . . . .and your bad time is over.

I wish for cooler weather that is not the south or north pole or a flood. 

Granted! But...

Now you also have vertigo and can't bear to be above ground level. In fact, you actually prefer to be sitting than standing because it is even closer to ground level! Luckily for you there are is a local community of pilot forks-with-thumbs who hear of your plight and propose to fly you about with the provision that you wear a blindfold for the duration of any flight. You accept this arrangement, but you will never know if you are actually flying or if those forks are just making engine noises with their mouths and rocking you about, and this question will haunt you to your grave!

I wish I had magical beard that would grow or shrink within minutes to any size I wanted! 

8 hours ago, Blasty McBlastblast said:

Granted! But...

Now you also have vertigo and can't bear to be above ground level. In fact, you actually prefer to be sitting than standing because it is even closer to ground level! Luckily for you there are is a local community of pilot forks-with-thumbs who hear of your plight and propose to fly you about with the provision that you wear a blindfold for the duration of any flight. You accept this arrangement, but you will never know if you are actually flying or if those forks are just making engine noises with their mouths and rocking you about, and this question will haunt you to your grave!

I wish I had magical beard that would grow or shrink within minutes to any size I wanted! 

You have the beard, unfortunately it comes with a population of lice that grow and shrinknwithbthe size of the beard. Every 5 minutes they come out and have a square dance on you face. 

I wish it wasn't monday. 

Granted, they turn against us and start eating humans. You've doomed us all!

I wish for this:

On 7/9/2016 at 11:35 PM, NovaSilisko said:

Enveloped in clouds flashing with lightning, the air laden heavily with noxious volcanic gases. Only occasionally do the clouds break to reveal glimpses of the surface below - either the greenish, choppy ocean, or yellow and white and red landscapes of rock and sand peppered with everything from hot springs and geysers to active volcanoes, every square inch radioactive from the intense radiation belts of Jool.

That is Laythe.