Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but now the Model S uses a regular engine that runs on gas. Also, the Model S is now completely devoid of any kind of battery at all in any way. That means that the A/C doesn't work, the headlights don't work, but most importantly, the sparkplugs don't work! Have fun trying to drive 2 tons of dead weight around :)

I wish that the moon was a giant doughnut.

Edited by (An Original Name)

Granted, but you attempt to eat it. All at once. While it's still in space.

It didn't go so well.

I wish that I could make a UAV version of my Koing 636 without the remote control module's wiring failing and it reporting that it's out of charge despite the fact that there's plenty of electricity to go around :huh:

Granted, but all he does is mod in a superNOVA that breaks the game.

I wish that I could grant my own wishes so that they can never be corrupted by anyone else again. :D

Granted, but when you wish, the opposite happens, except when you wish for a bad thing, then it happens

I wish for a better computer

Granted. You have the most advanced supercomputer of this age, the finest electronic device humans have ever crafted. However, it is incapable accessing the internet.

I wish people put more thought into their corruptions.

Granted, but the wings are made of Paper Maché.

However, your wish was made at 13:37, so the corruption is reversed. Have a nice flight.

I wish it was always 13:37 so that all posts could be at 13:37.

Edited by Jarod645
"With"? Wish! My brain has melted.

Is it the Bismarck? No? Then is it the Dreadnaught? No? Hmmm, could it be the Yamato by any chance?

Granted, it has a major hull breach on it, the entire ships has been sawn in half.

I wish for next month to be July rather than June.

Granted. Its name is Trollfaceia, a planet with a thick variable atmosphere that ranges from 0 to 100,000m. Its atmosphere fluctuates every now and then, and everything that orbits it within 100,000m will go closer and closer and closer to the surface until they eventually enter and crash to the planet. It happened to be one of the Kraken's secret locations, therefore landing on it is not possible even though it has a solid surface, which will cause extreme Kraken attacks that will crash your game, and possibly corrupting your save file. Editing it using HyperEdit will cause the game to crash, and to make matters worst, you will start the game with Trollfaceia on a collision course with Kerbin.

I wish for an apple pie.

Granted. It is alive when you try to eat it the pie feels the pain and runs off. It will lead a food revolution and fight a war which the humans are straved to death because the food can't be stoped. Thanks for killing all humans...

I wish I had and Ilyushin Il-2.

Granted, but you also get the other 40,000ish Il-2's that were built as a free bonus. Your life eventually breaks down as you desperately try to find something to do with 40,000 planes, I mean, what could you possibly do with all of them? Its more of a hassle really :huh:

I wish that everything would stop spinning, I feel kinda dizzy :confused:

Edited by (An Original Name)