[1.0.2] B9 Aerospace | Procedural Parts 0.40 | Updated 09.06.15

bac9

KSP v1.0 patch

Install from download as normal, and then get everything from the gamedata folder on github

@fatcargo

The issue lies with MFT. 0% utilisation causes a divide by zero (RF has since clamped to 1% minimum for this reason)

Wow, that was fast. Thanks for updating one of my most essential mod.

KSP v1.0 patch

Install from download as normal, and then get everything from the gamedata folder on github

@fatcargo

The issue lies with MFT. 0% utilisation causes a divide by zero (RF has since clamped to 1% minimum for this reason)

How will this work with NuFAR?

This is the BIG question. :D

Already fully compatible with the 0.90 version :D (notice the voxel patch in my github, that's for nuFAR)

I cant edit the actual wings? I can only edit the control surfaces. Ive installed the 0.90 version, then installed the github patch and overwrote what it wanted to. Did i do something wrong?

Going to need your logs. Load up the game, jump into the SPH, hit J a couple of times over a wing and then alt+f4. Upload the output_log.txt in the KSPData folder to dropbox or similar (I need the whole thing)

Edited by Crzyrndm

Already fully compatible with the 0.90 version :D (notice the voxel patch in my github, that's for nuFAR)

Going to need your logs. Load up the game, jump into the SPH, hit J a couple of times over a wing and then alt+f4. Upload the output_log.txt in the KSPData folder to dropbox or similar (I need the whole thing)

http://pastebin.com/QjJAS11a

Is this what you're looking for?

On the loading screen a warning pops up that crossfeed enabler, which comes with this mod is incompatible with 1.0. What does that mean in practice? Is wet wings functionality disabled for the time being or will it break more about B9 PWings? Please forgive the noob question.

CFE has not been updated for 1.0 yet. However, changes to Jet Engines means it's no longer needed for anything except LFO.

EDIT

I can probably forcibly override it and make it unnecessary for now...

You mean the change that jet engines now draw fuel from all LF tanks equally? Does this change extend to all jet engines, even from mods?

Edit and a bit off topic: We also have a radial xenon tank. Will that work without CFE and fuel lines?

Edited by Honeybadga

IIRC Xenon uses different fuel rules that let it draw from radial tanks. No idea on the jet engines, it'll be something they can do though so pester them if it doesn't happen :P

EDIT

They need to add this line to their LF propellant node

resourceFlowMode = STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW

Everything will work with new FAR infact because the aerodynamic model is based of the surface area you could use a Structural panel as a wing and modded part as long as its flat and long will act as a wing... it may not be a particularly good wing if its too heavy or shaped incorrectly but it will act as wing non the less.

Body lift should be really really good in NuFAR considering it takes the area of the body into acount and gives it just as much lift for area as a wing as long as.

Everything will work with new FAR infact because the aerodynamic model is based of the surface area you could use a Structural panel as a wing and modded part as long as its flat and long will act as a wing... it may not be a particularly good wing if its too heavy or shaped incorrectly but it will act as wing non the less.

Actually, no, there is an override required to make this work because of certain QoL requirements (nuFAR uses colliders by default for detection, but wing edges cannot use colliders unless you really wan't to mess with people attaching parts to the front/rear of a wing). That said, the override is simple (must give more rep to ferram...) and included in the patch download (there was another issue but that was just an update to how the plugin talks to FAR)

tl;dr

It's all been worked out ahead of time

Edited by Crzyrndm

I have the same issue as Subadanus (KSP 0.90 32b on windows, OpenGL or not)

in log there is

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'DragCubeList' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

B9.Aero.Wing.Procedural.TypeA added to ship - part count: 2

stage count is: 0

deleting part B9.Aero.Wing.Procedural.TypeA

Every time I add a B9 procedural parts (all 3 types: wing or CS) to the vessel.

In editor: the button does nothing, no small popup displayed, so J key does nothing too.

in flight: button display the debug window, didn't tried further.

It's occurred with or without MM installed, and only with your version, base Bac9 plug-in works.

Also, part loader complain about these two:

Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleFuelTanks'

Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleHeatShield'

but it is not directly linked.

I use your plug-in downloaded on 27/04/2015.

Awesome! I loved using these in .90. I've browsed the thread, but is there a chance to have the different "materials" for the wing texture actually affect the heat tolerance? I'm thinking we need heat-resistant versions of nosecones and wing edges... ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.