couple of issues with VAB.

EDIT - I fixed this by reinstalling the game into a non program-files directory.

Hi all,

I have a couple of issues in the VAB that, while not exactly Gamebreaking, are becoming very tedious.

1) I am unable to save any ship designs, I click Save and nothing happens.

2) (linked to #1). I am unable to load any ships, even stock ships. I click the load button and nothing happens, if I go to the launchpad from the main overview screen none of my saved ships show up (although the stock ships do).

While these aren't exactly gamebreaking, it is becoming very tedious to have to rebuild satellites and launch stages every single time.

Also, while it's probably something that i'm doing wrong, I've been unable to save any of my satellites as Subassemblies, I keep getting the message "cannot be attached" (or something very similar).

KSP: 0.90 32bit.

Mods:

MechJeb

Chatterer

Docking Port Alignment

Enhanced Navball

RCSBuildAid

Kerbal Alarm Clock.

If anyone can help or offer suggestions, I thank you in advance :)

DR

Edited by DelayedReaction
changing tag to solved.

I had a very similar problem to this, and it turns out my \ships\VAB folder had gotten deleted. It's in \ksp-win\saves\<gamename>\

hmm, I'll check when I get home, one thing that leads me to think its not that is that the stock craft (as well as craft I'd saved before the issue started) show up when I click the launchpad but I'll check it out when I finish.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.