King of the Hill

Gojira

I surround the hill with 25 foot high concrete walls. Good luck chopping your way out of that.

I promptly fill the space created with dirt. I use the concrete cylinder as the base for a still larger hill, and I plant a whole forest of trees.

My forest-hill.

after the long process of purging the hordes of the flaming dead and fixing the hill to its proper state i plant a single tree with a flagpole next to it and install my usual hill protection device(if you don't know just look for my previous posts in the thread to find out).

your new pristine hill

I hire 12 hackers, 18 ninjas, MacGyver, Chuck Noris, and the Myth Busters to take over the hill and eliminate all security and defense systems on the hill.

My hill with 12 hackers, 18 ninjas, MacGyver, Chuck Noris, and the Myth Busters on it.

thats not what i meant by protected i yell as your soldiers run up the hill and attack nothing. i was saying the hill will always auto reset when damaged reverting it back to its last saved state. then i proceed to by pushing a button having all the other hills that i have protected dissolve into pure data and stream in to the new hill slowly expanding the hill while hurting no one at the same time then save the new hill.

your even larger hill Mikeman7918