King of the Hill

Gojira

My time machine breaks down far in the future (present for everyone else) and I find that I am dead and the hill is no longer mine. I then devise a strategy to avoid the fate that I have witnessed. I go steel a time machine from an alternate me from who-knows-when and I go back in time to execute my plan. Many years later (present for everyone else) I emerge from a secret bunker to see a world that is much different then the one I saw previously, I then go and claim the abandoned hill. I then realize that I have created a few temporal paradoxes and I polluted the space time continuum or some quantum nonsense like that... Not my problem.

My hill.

After watching you get snapped in two by a horrifying rock monster, I stab it in the eye and it curls up, crying. I plant a flag in it and have a proud face.

My crying rock monster that happens to also be a hill.

press* the hill is now reset back to the state in which i last posted. then i place a giant rock monster hydra on the hill that looks like a rock when someones not taking the hill. then watch as it eats you.

my hill for a change on and the hydra is saved now