King of the Hill

Gojira

I use a mind control device to make the goats believe you are a tasty snack and should be consumed immediately.

I then eradicate the goats that just brutally murdered you and build a bunker 5 miles under the hill.

My blood-stained hill.

Standby for temporal flux

Commence restoration.

Time and space shimmer and ripple, and the hill is revitalized to its pristine state. No more nuclear waste, no more unexploded bombs.

Just a clean grassy and attractive hill with a few trees, a flagpole, and a picnic bench on top. Partway down it is a crater from an ancient war.

A new flag is raised atop this hill- the moderators flag.

I spend days preparing to invade the hill with an army of ninjas and I go to invade the hill only to figure out that it was abandoned. I build a bomb proof laboratory on the hill.

My hill.

PS: I have a new forum signature!

Bombproof sure, but what happens if someone drills a tunnel beneath it? All of the pilings are undermined, and it collapses with you still inside.

I hike up the hill and put my flag back on top where it belongs. All intruders will be met with flying lead and a 2 mile effective range.

Some dude up in space fires a SINGLE hypergamma ray at you. After seeing a slowly advancing gamma ray burning through the atmosphere directly towards you, you run away in terror.

I wait for the gamma ray to pass through the hill and claim it for myself and some dude.

due to the newly created complex timeline of hills of the future existing in the past before they were created they merge with the new hill making a massive hill with my reset system installed.then i put a small house surrounded by four trees and a flagpole that rises far above the tree line. *save*

vexx32 massive home like hill.